Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Another Pandanda Moderator!


Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
Hey everyone! We were able to meet another moderator on Pandanda name Jozie at Willow again! Here are some pictures of Jozie and also some facts and info about Jozie:



Here is a picture of Jozie player card:
Facts About Jozie:
Favorite Game: Dragons Revenge
Favorite Color: Purple
Status: Moderator
Job as a Moderator: To help Pandas and to answer their questions along with making Pandanda the best of the best games :D
Gender: Female
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~

7 comments:

Sisant said...

Well have you noticed this on pandanda before? When you were, for ex, dancing in a room and went to an another room by map, you would still be dancing in the new room...

... said...

Hi Pandanda Gang! I luv your site! It's awesome and the banner you made is sooo cool! I put it on my site :) Can you add my site to your blogroll? I just started my site, but I'm trying to add as much as I can. It is http://pandandasquad.blogspot.com
thanks!
--rosedancer95 (floppyj10)

Blowsight10 said...

To Sisant: Hey sisant, yup we have notice like since forever xD.

To Floppyj10: Thx alot dudette and good luck on your pd blog!! :D

~*!Blowsight10!~*

Klove101 said...

Hey Blowsight10! This is a great site! Nevermind about the CSS and design question.
I just made my pandanda site like yesterday. I was wondering if I could be on your blogroll. I added your site to my blogroll too.
Thanks!
My site is http://klove101.blogspot.com if you are curious.

~Klove101 A.K.A. Byron

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw jozie today at the west market street an din purple door!

Anonymous said...

how do u become a moderator i want to be one

Anonymous said...

Hii :]

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.