Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

The Purple Door is Finally OPEN!


Have you checked out the Purple Door lately? Well it is officially OPEN! Yeah, that's right, it's open and looks AWESOME! Here are some pictures of the Purple Door. :
Here is the outside of the Purple Door which is finally open!

And here is what the inside looks like!
Pretty sweet huh? It's actually like a real Dance Club! One of the best things in the Purple Door is the music. It changes constantly and the music sounds really good too! We were going to show you a sneak preview of the Purple Door before but since we didn't want to spoil the surprise, we decided to show you now. So click here for the swf ( Shock Wave Flash) of the Purple Door. We're deciding if we should make a Club Video just for fun, you guys can join in too. So if you see us in the Purple Door on Pandanda dancing you know we're making a video so watch out for us! And don't forget, the official Party for celebrating the opening of the Purple Door is going too start June 13th so don't miss out on the fun!
Sincerely,
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~
P.S. How do you like the Purple Door? Leave a comment and tell us what you think!


8 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

Purple Door is soooooo wicked!! I love the changing of the lights and musics, really awesome!! :D Woohoo!!

~!*Blowsight10!*~

Unknown said...

I think its ok..... I think it will improve eventually and I can't wait for the special item(s)!!!! I hope its guitars because I play guitar and it would be cool for my panda to play too!!!!

~>FrozenPanda<~

pandandafan00 said...

hey did u know that the silling at purple door changes colors :)

Sebastian said...

It looks awesome! Last Night i was still awake and got in the Purple Door at 12:00! Woot Woot!

Polkagirl919 said...

My response to Frozen : I hope so too! :)

My response to pandandafan00 : Lol, we know it's really cool isn't it?

My response to Sar47 : Same here ;D I finally went to bed at around 2 am

Anonymous said...

Hey Blowsight10, its me Towletimms07 the dude from CP! I have joined Pandanda! The sight rocks!!! -Refering too you site aswell!
Towletimms07~

abdullahhhh said...

wow! That room ROCKS!

Happywagon (CPG MOD) said...

I found a glitch, and also an update. In derby field, when the bunnies get loose, all the people go away except for about 10. It's hard to explain, but go to derby field when theres alot of people there and wait for the bunnies to be released. Also, when you're a bunny using the bunny potion, in derby field, and in the middle of the bunny catching game you turn back into a panda, you don't have a net in your hand.

Happywagon (CPG MOD)

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.