Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Player Card's Age Update!


What's Up Pandas! Pandanda updated our player cards just as we expected! The updated player cards show your panda and others how old you are and your birth date . Here is what our player cards look like :
Kevinice95:

Polkagirl919:

Blowsight10:

Henry:

Wow... Henry is that old? Seriously? But wait. Wasn't Pandanda Created on October 31,2008? Odd how it says October 31,2007. Wait... Isn't that Halloween?! Cool! This is a great feature. It will even be more useful after beta so new and old pandas are identified as betas or new comers! How old is your Panda? Comment your thoughts and your Pandas birth date! We're pretty old aren't we, ;P ;-)
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~

12 comments:

Rachiee said...

Um My Pandas birthday is 131 days old and it was created on March 8th 2009

dclyde18 said...

My panda is 125 days old and it's birthday is March 14 2009 (4 days before my birthday) and blow, can we meet on pandanda? Willow Pawthorne Forest

wilder194 said...

hey my panda is 131 days old.

wilder194 said...

haha rachiee our pandas birthdays are the same

Musawinx1 said...

I made mine April 14th

Paria said...

rofl i joined march 29 2009 im 112 now

Joaquin said...

My panda is 134 days old :D

Joaquin said...

My panda is 134 days old

Famous said...

my birthday is February 13, 2008

>Famous<

Famous said...

sorry, typo on the last comment... my panda bday is February 13, 2009

>Famous<

Polkagirl919 said...

Lolz you guys are old xP



P.S. Surprise contest coming sooner than you expect it...!

Nicepuppy9 said...

nice! I haven't been on panda lately but i'm gonna check it out. And lol "Isn't that halloween? COOL!"

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.