Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Beta Item News


Hey Peeps! As most of you already know about this, they are beta items on Pandanda, they are items that won't be released again and that only beta Pandas can get them, here is the post about the beta items we are able to keep on Henry's Blog:
Beta Items
August 29th, 2009
Hey everyone! A lot of Pandas have been asking me which items they will get to keep when beta testing ends so here's a list!
If you have any of these items, they will stay in your backpack or closet even after beta ends and you will still be able to use them!
  • Snowflake Headband
  • Winter Party Long Sleeve Shirt
  • Valentines Headband
  • Bunny Ears Headband
  • Pink Easter Bunny Shirt
  • Blue Easter Bunny Shirt
  • Purple Door Guitar Shirt
  • 4th of July Hat
  • Woodman's Hat
  • Sombrero
  • Conical Straw Hat
  • Tropical Player Card Background
  • Gold Panda Paint
  • Purple Pants
  • Gold and Blue Scarf
  • Roman Helmet
  • White "I'm a Beta" Shirt
  • Blue "I'm a Beta" shirt
  • Red and White Beanie Cap
  • Players will also get a special Beta package at the end of Beta! I'll let you know more about the Beta package as we get closer to the end of beta.
    Also, Pandanda Elite Membership pricing will be announced in the next few weeks and there will be a super special discount offer for all beta players!
This is amazing! I cant wait to see all the rest of beta items, and the special prize to beta testers! I hope Henry sells some certificates to donate to friends! :-) isn't that wicked?! Wonder how much the discount is going to be. Can't wait for the news on that ;-).
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~ The Pandanda Gang ~



7 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

:D I can't wait for membership and wicked discount!! Woohoo!! :D

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Anonymous said...

so sad i only get to keep 3 items

chiklollipop said...

i dont think this is good ! fall is near and next prize may be last Zing´s prize, the number 10 ! I hope it isnt like that but, who knows..


Loveee your blog ! keep posting ! xD

Jimbobson said...

The discount doesn't mean much to me because I don't even want to be a member anyway. The only thing i'd like is to decorate my Treehouse and visit Member rooms (when they make them.)
Other than that i'm more than happy with being a non-member!
-jbson

Blowsight10 said...

Hey Jimbobson, it is cool you feel that way but you do know that you still need to be a member to decorate your treehouse right??

Jimbobson said...

Yeah i know Blowsight. But I wouldn't become a member just for that.
I've never even payed for membership myself on CP. Kind friends have done it for me, (and I didn't even ask them!)
I still like being a non-member though. That's why all the time I'm on Pandanda I wear MOSTLY non-member items. I bet you guys are going to become a member after Beta, right Blowsight?
-jbson

Blowsight10 said...

Oh, that's pretty cool dude. It is really rare for me to even meet someone who don't care about being a member so that is pretty neato. xP Lol and for your guess, it is probably going to be right. xP

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.