Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Zing Ballyhoo Leaves Pandanda!


Hey pandas! Sadly, Zing Ballyhoo has left Pandanda Land. That means no more prizes, and no more collecting golden tickets :(



Zing will be coming be coming back on September 13th though! So, Are you sad that Zing is leaving? Or relieved that you wont have to collect those tickets anymore? Comment your thoughts!

-Skaterjessie


Hey everyone! My name is Skaterjessie and I'm the newest member of the Pandanda Partnership. Some of you may have seen me in BetaOmer's 2 previous music videos. I'm 13 years old, and I love blogging! I'm also the graphics designer on PandandaCheats.org xD I'm also close friends with all the members of the PDPS. That's all you really need to know about me, so now I'm going to let you go ^.^ Hope to see you soon!

-Skaterjessie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the Pandanda gang skaterjessie!

~louisbirch~

Skaterjessie said...

Thanks louisbirch! I'm glad to be posting on PDG :D

-Skaterjessie

Anonymous said...

hehe np + you ca call me louis

Skaterjessie said...

Lolz okay!

-Skaterjessie

Sandano said...

Welcome SkaterJessie!!!!!!!!

Skaterjessie said...

Thanks Sandano!

-Skaterjessie

RanRan said...

thats kewl i have a question how do u add team members

Anonymous said...

My membership you guys gave me a month ago just expired today :( Aww well...it was fun while it lasted.

-Whistle

teodor4eto98 said...

Welcome in the blog Jessie.
Do you like skatebording

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.