Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Zing Ballyhoo's Mystery Item #32!!


Hey again Pandanda residents! As you all may know, there is a resident of Pandanda by the name of Zing Ballyhoo who gives out Pandanda prizes in return for Pandanda golden tickets is finally back. :D And last week prize was full of wickedness, so now this time it is the 32nd Mystery Prize this week on Pandanda! ^^

If you want to check your progress on Pandanda, then click the golden ticket icon in the upper right corner under the pandanda map icon. You MUST collect 10 tickets in order to claim Zing's prize.


In order to get Zing's special mystery item, you must collect 10 tickets. Tickets appear randomly in different locations around Pandanda (Just as fruits, vegetables, gems, trash etc. do). Collecting tickets takes time and patience, so a good suggestion is to collect tickets in advance so you wouldn't have to struggle later on.


Once you have collected 10 tickets, report back to Zing at the Treehouse Lobby to claim your prize. When you click on Zing, you will have the option to take the mystery prize, OR 500 coins. Since 500 coins is an easy gain, your better off taking the mystery prize.


So are you ready for this week 32nd mystery prize?! The 32nd mystery prize is a.....Zing Ballyhoo's Rain Hat!!

Pandanda


Now here is a picture of how it looks like on Blowsight10's panda and player card!


Lol it is kind of rain season right now in some parts of the world along with Hurricane season, so this would fit in perfectly and make sense! xD Either than that, the hat looks pretty awesome and I always love Zing's colors. :P What do you pandas think ehh? ^.^

-Blowsight10

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell everyone there is more closet space now
~ggutev

Luisz1999 said...

I was wondering if you meant rain hat or umbrella hat because you said rain hat on the post and umbrella hat on the labels...

PS: I love the item :D

~Luisz1997

Mistral said...

WOW I have only once had over 7700 coins, and that was when I was a non member with nothing to buy! You are sooooo lucky... And 500 coins, I hate to say it, is not a easy gain... but i still went for the hat... in my country, its summer and the hat would be great as shade! Lol.
From Misty

RanRan said...

kewl

Anonymous said...

My sis when she was a non member she had $20,000 and when she was a member it was all gone rofl.

Anonymous said...

guys there are weird lemmons at orchard im ggutev

Blowsight10 said...

Thanks about the info ggutev!

Lol and yeah Luisz1997, I meant to say Umbrella Hat but both term fits. xD

Lol and I use to have much more than that Mistral, even 20,000 actually but I used them all up! xD And 500 isnt that hard to gain, especially if you fish at Coconut Beach, the fishies there are pretty up high in coin amounts. :P

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

I Like To Leave My Panda In A Room On Pandanda And Then Go And Do Something Else In Real Life. Then I Come Back Again And If There Is A Ticket I take It!
Lol!

Regards,
Person

Anonymous said...

neerlii gottit!!

Anonymous said...

I already got it and I have the sandals, too!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.