Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

New Pandanda Advertisements!


Hey Pandas! Pandanda just added a new feature to the playing page. If you log into Pandanda with a member account you'll probably wont see these advertisements, but if you login with a non-member account you will! Check it out:



I think these new advertisements are really wicked, but can get a little annoying after a while. Let us know in the comments what do you think about them, and do you have a membership on Pandanda?

- BetaOmer

8 comments:

AlexandroV said...

Yes, fortunately, i am a member on Pandanda and won't have to see those annoying advertisements! :P

Bye!

~AlexandroV

Sebapilka said...

I don't have adverisements and I am a Non-Member... I have normal playing page...

Lynn said...

I have a non- elite account but it doesn't have those? And I thought you were an elite?

Lynn said...

Wait now I see it

Sherman98cp said...

This advertisement really rock It's like only for non elite lol. But I am a member now by the way

-Sherman98cp

BEARY959 said...

Im a elite :) :) :P


-Beary959

Blu! said...

Hmm... I have elite membership but I gotta feel sorry for the non elites. It must be soooooo annoying! Poor them!

-Blu

Anonymous said...

These advertisments are so much more annoying than Cazmos advetisments, This is were the whole game will start to go wrong, Remember what happened with cazmo. They made a special currency, Ppl quit, They made ad's, ppl Quit, They made Membership prices go lower, People bought more memberships and then thing like the Special Currencys were like for everything. Cazmo started with just like 5 or 6 Special Currency items, Now they have about 100, Which is what Pandanda intends to do too.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.