Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Halloween Furniture Update 2012


Pandanda has finally updated their Furniture with some BRAND NEW never before seen items! Trust me, they're VERY spooky! To see them, head on over to your tree and click the furniture catalog. Check out all these AMAZING new items!


Omg! Spider webs and NEW wallpapers! Thanks Pandanda for some NEW items!

But wait, there's more! Check out the rest of the new Pandanda Furniture! It's full of firehouses, candles, animal print carpets, everything you need to make your treehouse spooky!


Thanks Pandanda fore all this Furniture! I guess I better save up to buy all this! I'm broke! Hahah!
What is your favorite furniture item in this catalog?

Party On,
-Penguitt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darkangel-love the new halloween walls and spider web's even better all members can buy them.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are going to open pandanda back. I wonder how do you seal clothes for pandanda to open back

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.