Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Henry's Brief Visit on Pandanda


CLICK PLEASE: Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
Hey fellow pandas! Yesterday, Henry made a surprise visit on Pandanda. We do not know when exactly since most likely while we were in school. Here are some pictures and the post from Henry's blog:
Quick Visit on Pandanda Yesterday September 3rd, 2009
Hey Gang!
I popped onto Willow yesterday for a bit to say "Hi". I got to see some old friends and meet some new ones as well! Several Pandas saw their Henry tracker update and jumped in to see me. If you'd like to put a Henry tracker on your website, you can grab it from the Images & Widgets page.

Here are a few pictures I took.
I have a lot of windows to clean!
    Pandanda online game for kids www.pandanda.com
    Pile on the dragon!
    Pandanda online game for kids www.pandanda.com
Sucks none of us were able to go though. Oh well, there shall be more times where we can meet Henry again and have fun and chill on Pandanda. :P Well, that is all and until next time everyone, cya!! ;)
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~ The Pandanda Gang ~

9 comments:

Jimbobson said...

The time was quite late for me. And I didn't even know he was going to be on then!
Hopefully he will give us a bit more notice next time!
P.S The Fall Fair is awesome, don't you agree guys?
-jbson

Blowsight10 said...

Lol, it is most likely suppose to be a surprise visit and the Fall Fair is okay I think not so crazy fun like the old times.

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Jimbobson said...

Hey guys! Sorry to post comments ALL the time but this one is just letting you know that I added the Pandanda Gang fan widget on to my website which is Pandanda U.K (www.pandandauk.wordpress.com)
I added it as I'm a big fan of Pandanda Gang. Everything about this site is so Pawsome (as I say.)
Just thought I'd let you know!
P.S I see you have those eggs, haha my friend had them too!
-jbson/Jimbobson

Blowsight10 said...

Hey Jbson! It is cool and we are actually happy to see all these comments and gladly answer any questions. Thanks for adding our banner on your blog, we will be adding your blog on our blog asap!! Lol and totally pawsome dude xP ;)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Lulu said...

I got to see Henry. I think its cool that he just drops in sometimes - isnt that why we have a tracker widget? Lol. BTW he hinted at something about Zing.

Im a huge fan of the pandanda-gang site!!!! Can't wait for Elite memberships.

Blowsight10 said...

O: lucky lulu and can you email us at panandagang@gmail.com and tell us what Henry hinted about Zing?? Or you not really sure what is it?? Also, thx dudette and I definitely can't wait for Elite memberships too!! :D

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Heracross said...

Please answer this question. How do you write in the widgets on the text widget when you're editing widgets? Do you copy and paste the whole thing or what?

btw cool site.

Jimbobson said...

To use widgets you must copy the small html code and paste it into the text widget box.
That is all there is too it!
-jbson

Blowsight10 said...

Lol thx for answering to Hera question Jbson! :)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.