Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Welcome Pandanda Gang's Panderators!!!!


CLICK PLEASE: Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
Hey everyone!! As most of you know, many want to join PDG but we can't accept everyone since there are 20+ pandas who wants to join. So after a couple of months of thinking and decision-making, trying to solve this slight problem and allow others to not really join in the blog but at least be part of and helping us, we came up with this genius idea. Anywho, lets get this going and we, the Pandanda Gang, Welcome you......PANDERATORS! Lol, sounds like terminator, eh? ;-)Yea yea yea, most of you are probably thinking this is exactly like other blogs and having their own moderators. However, we kind of twisted it up and added additional things as PDG's Panderators. Ok so here is the deal and how to be a PDG's Panderator:
  • First off, to become a Panderator all you need to do is comment and help other fellow pandas if they have any questions and problems with PDG's Panderator in your name or at the end of your comments.
  • Second, we love to hear suggestions and ideas from all of you guys to make either Pandanda Gang and/or Pandanda better! Then there will be times we would actually take an idea/suggestion and do it. We will make sure to give thanks and credit to the panda too. :)
  • Third off, just to make this more fun and wicked, we will have a random drawing from all the pandas participating as a PDG's Panderator for a "Panderator of the Month"!! The fellow lucky panda not only get the title as 'Panderator of the Month' but the panda would also receive 2,000coins on his/her panda!! :D
  • Lastly, everyone gets to join in to be a PDG's Panderators but also be able to have fun and also to be part of Pandanda Gang!! ;)
Now also, we did say everyone can become and PDG's Panderator but there shall be an official list of 8-10 pandas would mainly based off from how active the panda is, personality, behaviors, and connection with thyself and the other pandas on here. Here is the official list of the possible PDG's Panderators' positions that you can earn from hardwork and joyfulness :)
  • Elite Panderator
  • Expert Panderator
  • Superb Panderator
  • Agent Panderator
  • Panderator (Note: This category is for every panda who wants to join.)
At the moment, we are still deciding on the official amount of positions for each official category. However, everyone still can participate and be a Panderator. Also, just in case some of you guys are wondering, PDG's Panderator of the Month is not limited to the pandas with the official positions but its for everyone!! :D Well that is all and PDG's Panderators has officially started! Have wicked fun and enjoy everyone, cya later!! ;)
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~
P.S. The symbol/icon for PDG's panderator is still beinging worked on. We would try to finish it up by the end of this week. :)

43 comments:

Loopy said...

Nice idea PDG!! But for now I dont think I will become one... I will just stick to telling you guys the stuff that I find. :)

Good-luck to everyone on becoming a mod!!

~Loopy

Blowsight10 said...

Thanks Loopy and even though you not one, you are still counted in a way with all your hints and ideas and stuff. :P But since you don't wanna join yet, then it still alright. :)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

EnterShikari said...

:D :) yay! i can finally become part of the best pandanda blog!The pandanda gang!
thanks your buddy EnterShikari
Im willing to help any pandas.

Jimbobson said...

You can guess I'm going to be trying! I can't really think of any ways to improve PDG, it's already 'Pawsome' as it is!
-jbson

Blowsight10 said...

lol good luck guys!! ;)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Jayhawk said...

Sounds like a great idea! I'll take a shot at it.

~Jayhawk

Jayhawk said...

Also, there is a a new server! It's called Poplar. They took away Oak and Willow to put it in! Still not sure if this is permanent, but there is a chance that it will be.

~Jayhawk

Indy59 said...

Hahaha, Did i not call this on msn blowsight! hehehe. I'll join. I still go on Pandanda a lot, just dont blog anymore. I'll help anybody. I know pandanda land like the back of my hand...... Hey! that wasn't there yesterday! :P Nice Pun jim. xD

Blowsight10 said...

Oooh, thanks Jay! I guess that was why I couldn't log into PD yesterday late last night. xP

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Blowsight10 said...

lol what do you mean Indy??

akid 93 A.K.A darkpaw21 said...

wow i love your site now i can be a part of it! thx so much ill help wenever i can ~darkpaw21~

Unknown said...

Id really LIKE to join Please??

Unknown said...

And i <3 your blog or i should say


I ♥ PDG!!!!!

my name is Minfa123(screen name)
Full Real Name:John ****

Blowsight10 said...

Hey John, just an fyi, you and anyone can join. However, Panderators doesn't mean you will be added onto the blog. What is going to happen, is that you would comment and help others with their questions, suggest ideas for PDG and/or PD to become better, and just be happy and have fun with others!! ;) Then there is the Official Panderator list, which is set on the right sidebar. At the moment, no one have earned any of the positions. Also, every month we would have Panderator of the Month and that lucky panda would earned 2000 coins on her/his panda!! Hope that explains and help you understand how to be a Panderator. :)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Blowsight10 said...

Thx John and also, to join and try to get one of the official position, you need to start putting 'PDG's Panderator' in your name or at the end of your comment with you name too. :)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Unknown said...

YES!!!!, but i cant change my name but just call me Minfa123
thats my screen name
but i will put PDG's Panderator
When im Done commenting


~~Minfa123~~
~PDG's Panderator~

XD XD XD XD XD

Unknown said...

When you Win DO YOU GIVE PASSWORDS??? TO YOU THEN YOU EARN IT??

Blowsight10 said...

Hey John, yup you can change your password if you want. However, so far most of the panda we have gotten coins for trusts us with their pass and to never mess with their panda after we are done, which is what we always do. :)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Unknown said...

Um Mind if you dont call me john its bad i think its and boring name
CALL ME MINFA123 Aka CpMinfa

Unknown said...

i really want to win i only got 0-6 coins Ha ha

Blowsight10 said...

Sure Minfa123 and good luck dude! ;)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Unknown said...

your blog is Pandexellent
Panriffic
Pansome
Pantastic


your blog is not good

Its AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its Pandexellent
and Panriffic
+ Pawsome
Did i say Pantastic

XD

~!mINFA123!~
~~PDG's Panderator~~

Unknown said...

Lol Yur here can you go o chat http://Xat.com/pandandagang

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! Now ppl dont need to ask to join! [Well they kinda can] And thats so awesome!!! I'd LOVE to be a pandandarator!



~AlexAlex112~:)
P.S. Is this a good signature? And can I be THE TREMANATOR!!!!!!

testerguy1 said...

I really want to be a panderator. I check ur site as much as possible i can find glitches and cheats and i am nice n stuffs. cause im like how do i say this nicely oh im nice and stuffs. Pretty plz pretty pretty plz. theres also a cherry on top. an expensive cherry its like 100$ plz
~TeStErGuY1

mr skull42/xats said...

hey its xats i wanna be a pdg mod cuz this site rocks

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Alienpop! I've been going on this website since I first got my panda. You guys really helped me and other pandas out so much, so thank you! I'm really excited about Panderators and I think I would be up to the job. If I make it or not, I'll still be a faithful reader of this site. Hope I don't sound vain or anything but I'm just saying. Thanks!

-Alienpop PDG Panderator

purpleTanya said...

Cool! I'll become one!

Mark™ said...

Cool Ima try my best to get in the List XD
~Mezk~

Anonymous said...

Am I able to be a Panderator? Put me anywhere!

Rytel said...

I Help Out Anyone That Needs It, Im Not Very Experienced With The Game Yet, But I Love Helping Other People (Pandas) Out, There Isnt Much You Dont Have.. But Maybe I Suggest A Beginners Page To Get People Started. Explaining About Henry, Pandanda Moderators, Earning Coins, and Potions That You Can Buy. Thanks For Your Time Reading This.. And I Hope You Give My Idea A Thought. Your Blog Rocks, Thanks Guys.. Bye!



~Lampman6. a.k.a Rytel

Rytel said...

On Second Thought, Just Create A Widget :p

Anonymous said...

I would like to become a Expert Panderator.
I have lots of Updates for example what you haven't posted is what the Lime Dragon looks like when it has hatched

Anonymous said...

I also can help others if they comment a question, i will answer it first! lol

Emini said...

owww i really really want to be one with pt!

Anonymous said...

Can I Join

jaja88

PDG Panderator

Tigerstripe1 said...

I would like to become a Suberb Panderator.
I want to be this because o know a few glitches and hints on money making on pandanda.
P.S i love this website i go on here everyday!I also check the chat just in case there is any swear words.So u guys can deal with it!This is just a Pawsome site. TERRIFIC!

Anonymous said...

hi guys this is porb a little to late to enter but i really want to become a mod on here

1.to keep your guys site safe as
2.to give u guys heeps of ideas
3.and i go on here everyday and look at all your guys news on her
from jordy456 use to be jordy863 but he got hack so ya so its

JORDY456

yulia said...

hi you guys have a cool blog

Anonymous said...

i think that rocks its a great idar i would lve to do it and i ove ur log

Emma65 said...

Wow cool I'll try hard to become one :)

Anonymous said...

If you dont reaply to this ill be really mad!!!!!!
Oh, I forgot, I have heaps of Updates! Here are the rules(I think):
1.Keep all users on this site safe as possible
2.Report in all spammers(e.g ............... over and over again)
3.Tell the bloggers a comment has arrived.
4.Add some more funny pics.
5.Tell the bloggers about missed notices.

Are these rules right for an Expert Panderator?
Respond quickly!!

Shark9p said...

That would be very cool. An opportunity to another.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.