Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Jmann93 Joins The Pandanda Gang!




Hey guys! I'm Jmann93 and I am a new member of the Pandanda Gang Blog! Many of you might recognize me from the online game, Club Penguin! Well, Now I am also going to be working here and blogging about Pandanda! Blowsight10 and Polkagirl919 are two of my closet friends, It's going to be a blast working with them! Want to know what is even better, I'm going to get to be working with you guys! I'll be contributing to the site and helping out when it is needed! I look forward to blogging and helping you all out in the future! Im glad to be a member of the Pandanda Gang! If you need to contact me or you would like to get in contact with me, E-mail me at Jmann93cp@aim.com. I hope to see you guys around!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jmann93 Can you meet me on Club penguin and Pandanda please?

Meet me on The server Willow on pandanda at your treehouse my user name is famousjmann 11 oclock sharp ok?

On club penguin meet me on the server yukon at the iceberg in 3 oclock PST sharp
my user name is Pizzman126 ok?

~famousjmann-FJ~

PS: Your website is awesome!

PandandaPerseus said...

Congrats Jmann93!

amber dolly said...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=72cbwi&s=6 Congrats jam!

Blowsight10 said...

Congratz Jay!! ^.^ You definitely deserve it dude, love ya [as a bud]! :P -hugz-

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Eramia said...

Hi dude! Remember Me? Eramia? Yeah Dude. I want to meet you on Pandanda. Please go on it around 10:00 sharp Uk time on morning : Sunday, 20th Dec 2009. I'm an elite!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I ASKED TO JOIN!!! Whats the big deal!?

Flabbydude said...

congrats.... wish it was me... there #1 fann.. LOL XD

~flabbydude~

Anonymous said...

How can I join the pandanda gang?

I am friends with Blowsight and Polkagirl on pandanda!


My username is: Greengirl123

Spaz said...

congrats Jay!

Water said...

Awesome Jmann93! CONGRATULATIONS!

Starwar388 said...

Gratz, Jam!

~Starwar388~

Anonymous said...

are u also the jman from xivio?
~omgidk

Zach7759 said...

Jmann93 I met you before on Willow at Misty Hill!My username was Zach7759.BTW congragulations!

Smiley37fac3 said...

Jam's on this site? Looks like this site's about to get a LOT more people!! Congrats Jam and PDG

Bronco said...

I know Jmann...I have met him in some club penguin tracker...I am bored now!(do another contest)

PandandaPerseus said...

Shouldn't there be a new fan banner?

Stealthninja_Crisprule said...

Hurray Jmann in PDG ☺

♪♫Stealthninja~Crisprule♪♫

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.