Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Gang's 50,000 Hits Party!!


2nd PARTY STARTING NOW!!!!
NOTE FROM BLOWSIGHT10: I shall be adding 25pandas on my list tomorrow at the first party and another 25 at the last party, which shall make my buddy list full. :)
It's definite that we are officially going to have a 50k Hits Party tomorrow at 11am and 7pm PST! Since Polka was really busy with other important things, we had one of our best bud's on Pandanda to create an invite, so Thanks a lot Beta Omer! So here is our invite to the party :)

Here are the info of the party in case you can't see the image:
  • Pandanda Gang's 50,000 Hits Party!!!!
    • Time: 11am & 7pm PST
    • When: December 5th, Saturday
    • Where: Willow, Bear Hollow
As usual, everyone is invited, the more the merrier! We are really excited to see everyone there and party, woohoo!! :D
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~ The Pandanda Gang ~
P.S. There might be a special guest attending the first party! Stay tuned....
We use the chart base off from Henry and edit it, so here is one for 11am and the other for 7pm:
Timings at 11am:

Timings at 7pm:

12 comments:

Beta Omer said...

Wooohoooo!! Can't wait!!!(:

Tazza said...

what time zone is 11:00 pm??

purpleTanya said...

Please have the time converted into New Zealand and Australia. I don't live in auzzie but they're 2 hours apart from nz. but there are different times in auzzie.

purpleTanya said...

A HUGE thanks to BetaOmer for making the invite!

Hockeydude said...

Hey hey hey! It's me Hockeydude! I might be attending! Anyways, if people read this, my list is full! Weird thing is, all my buddies are betas.

EnterShikari said...

yay!i can come to the 11am 1 but not the 7pm 1 because it will be 3am in the morning lol!
Nice invite thing!

Exogie said...

I will be there!

Willola said...

hi!
is there gonna be a new pandeator of the month?
willola
pdg pandeator

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come but I can't. I have hockey at 2:00 est which is 11:00 pst, and have to sleep at 9:30 est, and your other party is at 10:00 est, which is 7:00 pst. I really wanted to come.

~Qx4Penpal

Anonymous said...

Hey
ill be there in 2 hours woot woot cant wait ill see ya there
~hisup~ ~watevamaja~ ~dragonfly8~
p.s all them pandas are mine ill be at the party as hisup...
Bye

Anonymous said...

The party was awesome can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

this is comperter! the party was soooooooo tight! pandaguide came and we all had a great time!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.