Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Trivia Contest Box #1!


Hey Pandas! Today is the first day of the Pandanda Trivia Contest. The first Trivia Box question can be found at Bear Hollow.
Pandanda Trivia Contest
Once if you click on the box, this question will pop up:
Pandanda Trivia Contest
If you can't read the question clearly, here is what it says:

"How many coins do you get for selling a round cut gold tourmaline?"


To help you guys out, were going to give you a hint; here it is:

Our Hint:

Best to find me at Pawthorne Forest.
All you have to do is dig me up from a pile of dirt!
The Round Cut Emerald Gem is the same value as me.


But no worries if you can't dig me up,
Somewhere on Pandanda Gang I can be found
In one of the very first posts!

That is all for today's Trivia Box. Don't know what this contest is about? Then click here for further detail. A new box will be released every day for 10 days, so keep on a look out! Check back here for hints to find hints, it will surely be somewhere around our blog! Remember, you can find todays answer in one of our very first posts! Good luck and have fun seeking! ^.^
-Blowsight10

6 comments:

Lulu said...

Awesome job giving hints but not giving away the answer! Henry must be so proud of you guys!

You have a really great site!

Bronco said...

lol, I didn't know it, know what I did? KGB it, they knew what it was. Holy Crap they are good...

Bronco said...

lol, I found the page with how much the gold tourmaline costs on your site!

P.s. GO COLTS!

Unknown said...

Good luck to everyone!

Fellz said...

http://play.pandanda.com/newspapers/issue1.swf

Another hint.

PurpleTanya said...

I was on camp so I couldn't answer it! so thanks!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.