Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Trivia Contest Box #4!


It is the fourth day of the contest pandas, so that means the Fourth Trivia Box is out! You can find the trivia box at East Street Market!
Pandanda Trivia Contest
Once if you click on the box, this question will pop up:
Pandanda Trivia Contest
If you can't read the question, here is what it says:

"Where does Paige in Bear Hollow get her potions?"


To help you guys out, were going to give you a hint; here it is:

Our Hint:

Go and talk Paige,
She will tell you who I am.
But if you want to find me,
You must seek and scavenge
For the Issue my potions was in.

Now, now don't panic.
If you still can't find me,
Then look around.
I'm definitely be one of the first,
On Henry's blog.

That is all for today's Trivia Box and our hints! Remember that a new box will be released every day for 10 days; and the old ones will always be gone, so keep on a look out! Check back here for hints to figure the answers, it will surely be somewhere around our blog or Henry's! Good luck and have fun seeking! ^.^
-Blowsight10
P.S. Don't know what this contest is about? Then click here for further detail.

8 comments:

Zaffer said...

oooh I remember a story about this in PLA today.

Bronco said...

I already knew, I remember her. :D

Bronco said...

You guys should have a Valentine's Day Contest!

Unknown said...

1 more day, and Pandanda Gang is 1 year old!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cool, yeah you should have a valentines contest. me and purpletanya were on camp so we dont have three. 0_0
emini

fishysquid said...

The trivia box#5 is in the parlour.

CPCCP said...

I know where today's box is! It is in Ihe Parlour!

PurpleTanya said...

I already know he answer xD

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.