Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Henry’s Visit Full Review!


Hey I'm BetaOmer. My friends from Pandanda Gang are busy right now - so I'm just filling in for them. :-) So As you all know on Pandanda, Henry and some mods dropped by today on our Pandanda Land to come and have fun at the easter egg hunt with us! During this whole event, Henry answered some questions that pandas have been wondering about. So here is the review from our perspective:


First Henry and the moderators started off at Bear Hollow bringing joy to all!



After that, Henry talked about his upcoming contest that he will release after Easter! I wonder what contest Henry is planning this time..



Wow awesome! I know alot of pandas would love this idea!



Wow, free membership as a prize! Awesome!



BLOGGERS!!!


Henry telling us some deatils about the furniture catalog that is coming!


Fashion Shows? Wow I can't wait to see what Pandanda made us in the new catalog already!


Picture time Henry? SMILE! :-D



It's the bunnies season on Pandanda Land!



Wow, this is pretty awesome! Another free elite members day!



Time for a picture with our lovely Easter Bunny on Pandanda Land!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post BetaOmer! :)

Giant said...

On the last picture I got cut out.. It reads 'TheBF' instead of 'TheBFG'. aww. Henry still insists on calling me BFG, lol. He said that a new contest will come, cant wait! Great Post Omer

Crazy Legs said...

NICE POST!

Nicepuppy9/Jayfeather said...

Awesome post. Too bad i missed Henry! :'(

Luisz1999 said...

Mann I didn't know which server it was going to be on lol

BETA-hockeydude said...

Hi, there, everyone! My Easter is EGG-cellent! Haha, get it? EGG-cellent! WHat was your best gift? Mine was 2 bunnies! They're really cute but are shy at first. White on their nose and paws and the rest is all black!

Lollypopluvy said...

hiah

Anonymous said...

@Luis it was on every server, he went to each server once and stayed there for like 20 minutes while moving around rooms with mods.

Anonymous said...

Aghhh every rooms was full :(

Jemster said...

Hey Blowsight! I've seen youer blog!!1 Its awessoomeee! I was just wondering where you got this theme from??... Please Reply Also you know the Twitter chat etc... Bit how do you do that? Pls i really need help

-Jemster

David(indy59) said...

Hey blowy! It's me David(indy59)! My B-day today, and i know yours is in a couple days, so happy b-day to you, cause this is a once in a while thing. :P

~David~

pengaflop 8D said...

HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY BLOW!! :D
My memory might fail but I stil remember this heheh. :P

~The one and only PEPper dude
aka pengaflop X)

PS; posted this right when it became the 7th. ftw XD

Blowsight10 said...

Omg thx a lot Peppy!! ^^ First Indy, then Danny, now you! This is the best ever!! :D Lol my short-term memory dude, still functioning quite properly still I see. xD Thanks a lot and miss ya! :) -hugz-

-Blowsight10

Multimax123 said...

Hey Blowy, youve reached 100,000+ hits!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.