Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Hompage Update Change!!


Crazy awesome pandas!! A friend of mine, who is also a Panderator, called Famous, notified me about the update of the Homepage and also the top of Henry's blog. So I went to check and saw this crazy awesome update to the homepage and blog!! :D




I haven't been known for being good with colors, but I personally think the green on the top, and the blue below dont match :P I think Pandanda's still updating! Maybe Henry and the team going to update the blog more so things can match! ^^

Now for the Homepage, there might be some hoodies coming to Pandanda sooner or later in the future! :D It would be awesome and I really LOVE the new design of the homepage, really wicked!! ^^ So what do you think of the new main page?

-Lime12101 & Blowsight10

7 comments:

Zaffer said...

I think it looks awesome. What are you copying Limey's comment from pandanda cheats about the colors? Anyway I think the new page is cool. I wonder if it will look like daytime in the morning?

PurpleTanya said...

Yay!!! ^.^ This is so awesome!!! :DD

Gibble43 said...

I want the hoodie Henry is wearing - I wonder when we will get it? New site is sweet!

Alexandru said...

I found that on facebook.

Noah said...

i think it looks better than what it was i have played pandanda sence it opend (my pandas name is noah for proof) i love watching pandanda grow and this blog i have one but its not as big as this one :P PANDANDA GANG ROCKS!!

Luisz1999 said...

Awesome HomePage Whooo hoo yay Hooray!

Nicepuppy9/Jayfeather said...

I liked the old Pandanda page (the panda trying to catch the fish is a pleaser to me on sad days) but th new one i have to say IS pretty cool!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.