Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

New Clothes Catalog This Friday!


Hey pandas! Henry just posted on his blog, about the new Pandanda Clothing Catalog coming out this Friday! Check it out:

Hey Everyone!
Today is the Summer Solstice and the mid-point of the Summer Festival. I hope everyone is enjoying the festivities as much as I am! If you checked out the Pandanda calendar today you might have noticed something new; Mr. Fitch from the Clothing Co. is expecting to get a new shipment of summer clothes this Friday! The new clothing catalog will be packed full of awesome Summer Fun! Be sure to check out the latest fashions and then head over to Coconut Beach to show off your new threads!

Wow that sounds really cool, I can't wait! What items do you think pandanda would have in the new catalog? Be sure to comment and let us know!

- BetaOmer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Panda753951

I think there will be SwimSuits, Shorts, glasses like Kapono's but in different colors & flip flops! :D
When the new Pandanda Catalog comes out, can u post pics of the whole catalog please? Cuz' I won't b able to c it cuz my IP Adress is banned so yah. I just feel like goin' and buyin everything! ):

Best Wishes to all PDG

♥Panda753951♥

Unknown said...

I think there will be scuba diving stuff and shorts and shoes.
Best wishes.
~Lava

Anonymous said...

Hey Panda...so sad that u cant come on. :( I think there will be stuff like all you said but also a new style of tops. Wouldnt it be cool if you could style your own top? Like pick a design out of like stripes, polka dots, Plain etc. And then choose a type of top like halter, t-shirt, tank top etc. ANd finally choose a colour. I think that would be so cool. I also HOPE that there is a new style of pants (not board shorts) just like jeans or trousers or skirts because i dont have anything to wear!!
Thanks for the heads up on the catalogue pandanda gang
From Misslollie1

Anonymous said...

I just hope there are a few cool things for non-elites. Like in this catalog you could get some of those big shirts and white flip flops. If not, the only thing I could get would be colors and backgrounds O_O. Plz let there be cool non-elite items!

-Whistle
Your #2 Fan!!

I'm a Beta :)
Born April 12, 2009

Anonymous said...

Ya It'd be so awesome if you could design your own clothes! Ahh I'm so SAD! ):
I dunno wat to do soy they unban me! I want them to understand that I didn't do anything. ): I sent them another mail 2 days ago... Hope they reply. :)

Time for me to take a shower, school day tomorrow. :S Mom's bein so annoyin! :P

♥Panda753951♥ - I wish I could buy everything in the catalog! Henry plz unban me!

Anonymous said...

is there going to be any western stuff

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.