Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Summer '10 Clothing Catalog


Hey Pandas! The brand new Summer Catalog is out with lots of wicked things for both girls and boys pandas! This catalog contains tons of cool clothing items for the beach and hot days! It's really starting to feel like summer! Anyways, lets check out the catalog:



Hey Girls! It's just about time to head down to the Clothing Co. and pick up some bathing suits for hanging out at the beach!!




Boys, You best be looking good for those girls! OLALA! Wow, Purple and green - Kind of reminds me of barney. What do you think?




Boys! You're going to need some beach gear too! Check out these awesome swimming trunks and diving gear!



Feeling a bit breezy? Pick up a Tank Top!




Lets dance together! Get your grass skirts and Hawaiian Leis!




Like to fish? Check out this AWESOME fishing gear!!



Girls! Check out these TOTALLY awesome outfits! You're going to STAND OUT in the crowd :D


You can't forget accessories!


And lastly, Denim! Always a big hit! Get yours while it last!
Wow! This catalog is totally AWESOME! I love all of the outfits and it's really getting me ready for summer! I can't wait to pick up some swimming trunks and head down to the beach. What do you think about the catalog? What new item is your favorite?

-Jmann93

10 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

Lol don't I just love your description Jay of the clothing to all pandas. xD

-Blowsight10

Pepper said...

Oh! Jamm plays Pandanda? ^^

Anonymous said...

Woah I absolutely love thiss catalog..Its amazing!
misslollie1

Zigzag1994 said...

No chainsaws in this catalog.. :'(
Maybe the next one.

~Ziggy

Anonymous said...

the catalogs is awesome! i like the backrounds the best!

Anonymous said...

I love this Catalog SO MUCH!
Thankz 4 the pics PDG!
The glasses I've waiting 8 montha are now out and I CAN'T buy them! ):
I think this is the best catalog, of course, after the Summer one in Beta. :P
Hope you ALL enjoy this Catalog!!! SHOP! :D

♥Panda753951♥

Anonymous said...

awww panda...(cry), (cry). I no what ya mean about the glasses..I sold my beta items and i sent in about 100 requests for what u want to see in pandanda saying please bring them back! Maybe u should ask for a new computer for christmas!!! or bday!! so u can go on..(smile) Thanks PDG Byee
Misslollie1

Codoyote said...

The first time I got a membership,I furiously tried to find the designer glasses but couldn't find them.Well,a few days after that,I found out that it was in the beta catalog and waited for the glasses to come xD.Anyways,all the clothing is great,but I'd say swimminglasses are da bomb gear and the da bomb xD

Anonymous said...

Wow this catalog is cool! can't wait until the next one!

-graybobby

p.s. im a girl and my panda is a boy becuz its my bros ;O

Anonymous said...

I love this catalog very much!I want cowboy hat. Black,gray and hay cowboy hats!
Plaese repeat it!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.