Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Calendar Updates November 2010!


Hey Guys, The Pandanda Calendar just updated with some awesome new events! Check it out:


December 12th 2010, Zing Ballyhoo Leaves:

After Giving out prizes every week for 4 weeks, Zing Departs - and Pandanda Land gets ready for some Christmas and Winter Celebrations!


December 15th 2010, Winter Festival Begins:

Hmm, ANOTHER Festival! I wonder what will happen in this one, what will we collect? Snowflakes? Haha, I cant wait!! :D


December 25th 2010, Christmas Day:

Christmas gets celebrated on Pandanda! There will be a free gift given out to those who login on the day!! :D


January 3rd 2011, Winter Festival Ends:

Winter Festival finally comes to an end after almost 3 weeks of celebrating!!!


For More Events that are currently on the Calendar, check out our previous Calendar Post!

Awesome! I love these new events, what about you?

-Lime12101

2 comments:

emanuel14 said...

Cool, I can not wait because I do a new Christmas theme for the site, gifts, winter festival and make me elite !
Yey !

engelish PDN MOD said...

I can't wait until the Christmas stuff I wonder what the prize is going to be. o:

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.