Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Level 20 Questers!


Hey Pandas! Like last time on Pandanda with Level 10, Henry just recently announce the list of Pandanda players who have reached Level 20 so far! ^.^ And again like last time, I, Blowsight10, was the very first panda to turn to Level 20, win!! :P Now here is the post straight from Henry's blog by Henry with the list of players. :P
Questers Reach Level 20! November 9th, 2010
Hey Pandas!

Yesterday was another milestone for Pandanda Quests.

Let’s give three cheers for Blowsight10 for being the very first Panda to reach Level 20! That is quite an accomplishment. You might remember that Blowsight10 was also the first Panda to reach Level 10. Wow!

Blowsight10 wasn’t the only Panda to reach Level 20 on Monday, though. These dedicated Pandas also made it to this impressive milestone. Make sure to congratulate them all for their hard work!

RuneToonFan
Roguekat2
eliz63
ghostlady
snoepje
alfalfa9
doekkie

icycold1
kiseek
Lari1917
pandinhameu
Drusilla
Jozie
Alvin

Penguitt
tlh277
RainbowRacer
PowerRacer
Rock52
PurpleMagic7
catsrule2

LadyYuna
firefly125
scott0023
Clones
Lime12101
wiggy1223

I am so impressed by your Questing Skills! Keep up the awesome work!

Henry
A huge decrease of Pandanda players during the time between Level 10 and Level 20. There was about 89 Pandanda players that were Level 10 when announce, but now for Level 20 ONLY 27 Pandanda players are left from the 89 before! :O Pretty shocking to me, I think, on the great decrease of players, who couldn't continue to catch up.

And here is a picture I took of myself in my treehouse, right after I turn to Level 20 and completed all my quests! ^.^


Other than that, Im addicted to quests always waiting for the new ones to come out and complete all of them right after, hehehe. xD So what level are you on right now Pandas?? :P

-Blowsight10

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

im level twenty but im not in the list aww
~ggutev

Blowsight10 said...

Lol seems like you became Level 20 today, Ggutev, not yesterday. You had to be level 20 the day before today to be included in the list. xP But congrats though for finally getting Level 20! ^.^

-Blowsight10

engelish PDN MOD said...

I didn't make it and I am very very VERY sure that I did every single one available and I'm a day behind, how? Plus I'm going to be level twenty tomorrow.

Bendy said...

hey nice one blowsight

Anonymous said...

You should also post about that you have to be a member to get passed level 20.
I am not only only because I missed out on a few quests (idk why) just like your friend did blowy :)
Also congratz on being the first! You work very hard for quests you definately deserve it blowy!
~CpDarkrai

Merkku said...

I'm only level 18 :'( Because I was not aware that Fitch and Izzy can give quests to me.. :(

Codoyote said...

Henry posts 50 cheers for Blowy for being the first panda to reach level 100!xD In the future...

Wiggy1223 said...

I've only missed out 2 (It was a school night and I missed out Jim and Izzy).

Giant said...

Do you have to be a member to get past level 20?

Codoyote said...

yes you do Giant.I hope we still get to do the quests and get coins plus giant I heard there is going to be a contest soon so better keep looking at this blog daily...;)

Giant said...

Ah thanks Codyote.

Anonymous said...

Im only on level 11 because I have been so busy lately and havent had any time to come on. But I will try my best to start doing quests again.
Also...Great work Blowsight and all the other pandas who have reached level 20!
From Misslollie1

Maroon said...

lol go Blowy, xP

~Maroon~

ambz13 said...

im lvl 9 lolz i get bored after a while xx but i do enjoy them xxxx ambz13

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.