Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda's Holiday Drawing Contest Winners!!


So a few weeks ago Henry announced a Holiday Contest on his Pandanda blog, which ended 5 days ago! And finally, the winners are announce, one for computer drawing and the other one for hand drawing! :D So now let's check out the post and awesome winners! ^.^

Hi Pandas!

After looking at all the creative and artistic drawings that you sent in for the Holiday Drawing Contest, our judging panel has chosen the winners. Believe me, it was not an easy choice! Each entry was special, and I really appreciate the time and effort each of you put into your drawings.

The Grand Prize for “Best Picture that is Hand Drawn” goes to Eglantine!



The Grand Prize for “Best Picture Drawn in a Computer Program” goes to Kovalsky!



Congratulations to both of you! Your 3 month Pandanda Elite Membership Gift Certificate will be sent to the email address your panda was registered with, so make sure to watch for it! And your 5,000 Panda Power Points will be added to your account.

While we celebrate our two winners today on an outstanding job, I thought it might be nice for everyone to see some of the other great drawings submitted throughout the contest. I’ll be putting together a little slideshow in the next few days to showcase some of the finalists, according to our judging panel, in an official Pandanda Holiday Art gallery show.

I hope everyone will tell the winners “Well done!” when you see them in Pandanda. And to everyone who participated in the contest, thank you so much. You rock!

Henry

Congrats Eglantine and Kovalsky, your entries were really awesome!! ^.^ Lol I actually didn't enter because I was really busy and thought of a wrong due date but probably lost anyways. xD

Anywho though, did you pandas enter and what was your entry?? We would love to see them too! :D If you don't want to let us see, just tell us if it was hand-drawn or computer-drawn. :P

Happy Holidays Pandanda!! ^.^

-Blowsight10

6 comments:

iieevvaa said...

This is mine drawing. - http://oi53.tinypic.com/a0lagn.jpg

Congratz to the winners.

Cpdarkrai said...

Cool! I did a drawing.
I didn't win but better luck next time :D
~Cpdarkrai

Blowsight10 said...

Wow that is awesome iieevvaa!! Lol Im nowhere near the skill of drawing xD

And I wanna see your drawing too Dark! xP

-Blowsight10

Rdefnci said...

My draw was ugly . xD

BTW. iieevvaa your drawn is so cool !

-Rdefnci

hockeydude said...

I lost. Dang it, if I won, I wouldn't keep the membership, I'd give it to my friend, he has cancer, and is always begging people for a membership. Oh well, non-cheaters HARDLY ever prosper. If you wanted to see my picture, here you go.

(I was disqualified because Pandanda thought that I was cheating by using a tablet)


https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=41cf4ced44&view=att&th=12c6196a0bfdd509&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_ggock8k30&zw

hockeydude said...

Then again, I hope I win the 1 year membership. Geez, can my day get any worse?

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.