Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Questy Greybeard is Here!!!


Hey Pandas,

Questy Greybeard has arrived on Pandanda Island!! :D Yup, go to the tree house lobby to see him!!


:P When the first bit of information got released about Questy, we asked you what you think he would be/do, a lot of you actually guessed right!! He has a catalog, and he sells items only available for those who achieve specific levels and Panda Power.


The Catalog is pretty cool, with lots of awesome prizes. But all the things are pretty pricey, lets take a look: :P


The first three pages were actually available in the Pandanda Collection in the clothing co, but got removed recently :P




The next few pages are my favorites, complete with wands & staffs, and orbs. Very Magic-like xP Orbs are pretty cool :D They were the first thing I bought in the catalog!







The next pages are Medieval-like, with princess costumes, and knight costumes! :D



The last few pages have some more staffs, and a cool earth-orb :D



The Last page is pretty exciting, apparently there is a special surprise for those who reach level 50... with that, there is a picture of a panda flying a dragon!? :O What could it be?!?


I love the new catalog, LOTS of really cool items, but once again; the items are pretty expensive.. and theres so many items I really want, my closet will go full again >.<

Anyway, what do you think? :D I have a feeling the catalog wont be updated much.. maybe only once a year.

-Lime12101

5 comments:

LucyFantastic said...

These are really sweet - I have to do more quests!!!
Do you think we will get to fly a dragon?

Berries said...

The Dragon seems so cool! I've always thought that Pandanda uses the Panda (of course), and the Dragon for its symbols - maybe, we can have the chance to buy a Dragon as large as the Dragon in the Book Nook! Awesome! I can't wait.

ALEX said...

He have really cool Items!! But im not elite :(

-Juanete98-

Anonymous said...

The price is the trouble for ME

*Luisz1997*

Anonymous said...

I think the items are really cool! I love anything that glitters or that is sparkly! I wonder what the Level 50 dragon item is... Maybe you get free rides around Pandanda...?

~ChipetteFan6

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.