Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Henry posts Wacky Outfit Day!


Hey Pandas!
As you may already know, it is Wacky Outfit Day on Pandanda! Henry posted on his blog about it and this is what he had to say :-


It's Wacky Outfit Day! Now is your chance to wear all of those things in your closet that are .... hmmm .... interesting! Silly, crazy, odd, mixed-up, weird, wild, unusual - these are the words that will describe Pandanda Land today!

I want to see pictures of you and your friends in your craziest outfits on Wacky Outfit Day! Send your pictures to screenshots@Pandanda.com, and I will pick several for my blog. I'll also make a photo album on Facebook so everyone will be able to see all the cool pictures! Make sure to include your panda name in your email, so I can give you credit for your picture. The deadline to email your pictures to me is 11:59pm Pandanda Time tonight!

Get Wacky!


Well you heard him! Get creative and get wacky! Send your pictures to Henry to get your chance to feature on his blog. This should be fun. But remember, the deadline 11:59 PDT, so hurry and send Henry your wacky pictures. Try getting as many pandas to take part in the picture, it should make your picture better. This is what me and a few of my friends are wearing today :-


Wacky right? :P As always we love to hear your views so feel free to tell us what you think.

-AltoBhai

3 comments:

Sherman98cp said...

I think for me it's really crazier and really wacky =P

jordy456 said...

hay AlotBahi i thought u quit pd and this blog

Sandano said...

Just a normal day for me :P

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.