Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Partnership Summer Party!!


Hey Pandas,

So, We haven't had a party since Christmas, and we want to have a big Pandanda Party before the Summer is over, so we decided to have a Summer Party this Saturday! :D Here are the Details:


Details: 

    • Date: Saturday, July 23rd
    • Time: 11:00 AM PDT
    • Server: Cedar
    • Room: Orchard

As always, there are chances to win Pandanda Memberships if you come!! :D

We hope to see everyone there, Can't wait till next Saturday!! :D

-The Pandanda Partnership
 AltoBhai, BetaOmer, Blowsight10, Lime12101, Polkagirl919

3 comments:

Sherman98cp said...

awesome I can't wait =D

Hisup said...

I might come depends how good you treat me lmao jk I don't have a clue if I can come or not!

-Hisup

draco6 said...

I think I will be able to go, depends if my sisters aren't on my laptop.
~draco6~

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.