Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Gang Welcomes a New Author!



Hey Gangsters! I am Kiddo from Pandanda, alot may know me as Kokeeto from other virtual worlds, Twitter, or my own Pandanda blog! My hobbies are blogging, designing graphics, and making new friends! Here is abit more brief information about me:

Well, that's enough about me, if you want to know more information, contact me! :)

It's a pleasure to me to be an author on Pandanda Gang, and I promise I'll work hard to keep this blog's high quality running!

That's all, and I hope to see you on Pandanda!

-Kiddo

4 comments:

Codoyote said...

Congrats Kiddo on being an author! ^^

Anonymous said...

Congratz Kiddo!!

Kiddo (Kokeeto) said...

Thanks! :D

Flare51 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.