Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Drawing Contest Closed


Hi Pandas! Henry posted about the drawing contest earlier today. He will post winners on Saturday! Here is the post he made:
Drawing Contest EndedApr. 24th, 2009
Hey everyone, the drawing contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered, we got some great artwork!
Winners will be announced on my blog this Saturday and then again next week in the PLA Today newspaper.
That's all for now! Did you get to submit anything?,
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~


1 comments:

Nicepuppy9 said...

I didn't enter cause i was too lazy(LOL), and i was too busy with my dragon eggs hatching and everything. You can visit my hatched dragons. Just go to my site. Or click my name for a short cut.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.