Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Gang's 5000 Hits Party Reviews!!


UPDATE: Two of my dragon eggs are now hatchlings and I got 4 more eggs, please click on them for me!! ==> Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Thank you!!
Special Thanks From Blowsight10: I want to thank a friend of mine who helped me figure out a good wait with all these pictures to be shown to everyone which cause the lateness of this post. So thanks a lot Cold for helping me on this :D
Hey everyone!! Thanks for coming to our both or one of our parties and a very special thank you to Henry for coming to our party! The parties was our very first party and it was super fan and wicked!! :D Over 70 pictures were taken, so we definitely could not just show all the pictures one by one. So we decided to make an AniGif:
This gif are pictures from the first party where Henry was able to come to:

And this 2nd gif are pictures from the second party during night time for us:

Also, during the last party we played a little game of Hide-N-Seek! We played 3 rounds, each round one of the PDG members went into hidings and the first panda to find each of us in each round gets featured and we get to go to their treehouse so here are pictures of each smart and quicker seekers :D
First round I (Blowsight10) went to hide first and Sisant was the first to find me so congrats dude, so here is a picture of his player card and a picture I took with him:


Second round, Polkagirl919 was next to hide first and Clones was the first to find here so congrats dude, so here is a picture of his player card and a picture I took with him:


Third and final round, Kevinice95 was last to hide first and he made it really tricky, pretending to be a bunny! Survivor was the first on to finally found him so congrats dude! And here is a picture of his player card and a picture I took with him:


As you can see 1st party was more rowdy but both are awesome!! We really want to thank our fans that help us and been with us throughout this blogging path and later on the future! Without you guys and Henry, we would not be anything like who we are right now. For now later everyone and thanks again!! ;)
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~
Thank you very much Zeenab11 for this recording this! :D

P.S. We will try to put our  Music video later on in the week if we can!

13 comments:

Luckylarry(Survivor91) said...

Awesome! Thanks for featuring me Blowy! I am looking forward to your future parties already!

Rock ON PDG!

-Survivor-

Blowsight10 said...

Our very first party and I had a fantastic, wicked time!!! It was really neat and awesome! I took almost 80 pictures but I still enjoyed everything :D

Anonymous said...

Im Blosight. Im A Guy! Lol Its Clones Im Not a Girl! Lol If You Could Change That That Would Be Great!

Blowsight10 said...

lol srry dude, change already :P

Anonymous said...

Hey there its me Tornado,, thnx for the invite to the party Blowy,,i had a great time and will come to the next one...hugz ;-) P.S. Cool site guys,,,keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

hi blowy loved the party sorry i diddnt get ontime never new you had party untill you told me :P

lol but it was sweet!

your biggest fan that never comes here lol
~dazzy~

Anonymous said...

Lol In The Last 2 Photos I Changed My Outfit To My Beta Look Lol. Which On Lookes better?

~Clones

sisant said...

Thanks for featuringg me! I guess pdg party rocked more than anything! :)

Anonymous said...

Whats Ironic Is Me, Sistant and Survivor Were All Chillin Before The Party And We All One lol

~Clones

Blowsight10 said...

lol wow neat guys :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Cool Party! I wanted to let you guys know about my Pandanda site. to get there go to:
www.alvinpanda.blogspot.com

My site is very new so it is not very good yet.

About me: I play Club Penguin, Pandanda, and Chobots. My Pandanda name is Alvin. Please add my site to your Blogroll!

28maybloom00 said...

sorry guys i wont be able to come on pd for few days since i have very bad news.my grandpa passed away.

~!=28maybloom00=!~

Polkagirl919 said...

Oh. Sorry you couldn't attend due to the passing of your grandfather Maybloom :'(. There will always be other parties.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.