Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Buddy List In Alphabetical Order?


Hey everyone. If you logged into Pandanda lately and looked at your buddy list, you may have noticed that your buddies are put into alphabetical order! After months of searching through your unorganized buddies, they finally decided to put them in order. However, theres just one glitch.

(Thanks Clones for the picture!)
Pandanda
You see the name Rookie? But wait, don't you see a comma in front of the name? That's odd, don't you think? Also, from my understanding, the person who gave us this photo said he wasn't able to open the player card. Hmm... What could this lead to? Leave a comment about your views on this!

-Polkagirl919



6 comments:

PurpleTanya said...

Weird... I could open it, and the name didn't have a comma in front of it...

Famous said...

i have this guy on my buddy list named Jesus but im not able to open his playercard either and he doesnt have the comma in front of it... weird right?

CiDk0 said...

I also have the same problem with a panda called Pandolini.. well it shows ,Pandolini and I cant open it too.. :(

Stuffy said...

I think he could`nt open his Player Card bc they were testing the Quests on him!!! (Lucky) LOL
-Stuffy

Rookie said...

Omg thats weird lol, i got so excited when i saw my pandas name on the list haha, anyway awesome post :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have someone on me friends list whos name is ,purplesmile and I can't open it...

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.