Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Zing Ballyhoo's Mystery Prize #17!



Well, it's Monday, do you know what that means? If you guessed Zing Ballyhoo's Mystery Item #17 you are correct! In order to get Zing's special mystery item, you must collect 10 tickets. Tickets appear randomly in different locations around Pandanda (Just as fruits, vegetables, gems, trash etc. do). Collecting tickets takes time and patience, so a good suggestion is to collect tickets in advance so you wouldn't have to struggle later on.

Once you have collected 10 tickets, report back to Zing at the Treehouse Lobby to claim your prize. When you click on Zing, you will have the option to take the mystery prize, OR 500 coins. Since 500 coins is an easy gain, your better off taking the mystery prize.

So, do you want to know the mystery prize? If so, then keep reading on but if you want to keep it a secret until you collect all 10 Golden Tickets, then we suggest you STOP reading at this point.

This weeks prize is..... A Panda Kokeshi Doll
Pandanda, Zing Ballyhoo
Pandanda, Zing Ballyhoo
Here is a view of what the Panda Kokeshi Doll
 looks like in your treehouse:

Pandanda, Zing Ballyhoo
Hmm... Seems like Pandanda is really hyped for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Could this be a sign? Maybe a party? Quest? New resident? We'll find out soon.

-Polkagirl919 & Blowsight10

5 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

Lol omg, I love this new item!! ^.^ And I hope there will be some kind of Chinese New Yr Event on Pandanda!! ^.^ Makes me more hyped up for me holiday, woohoo!! :D

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Anonymous said...

Awesome prize, i better start collecting my tickets,,ty for the awesome blog and cheats guys, hugz
~Kitty~ :)

PurpleTanya said...

OMG this item RULEZ!!! Looks so cool in my tree! It makes my dragons happy!

Duder said...

OMG! I like the Chinese items but after the furniture, straw hat, kung fu belts, head band, and a bunch more, Im a little sick of it!
I love the name of the item too! I know you're Chinese Blowsight and was wondering how you knew what the items are called because it never says it! Btw- I would love you and your gang of pandas to please come to my 1,000 hits party after only one week to celebrate! Hope you can come so please respond to me on my blog. Click my name!

Jimbobson said...

Yo PDG!
Yeah this item is really great! I wasn't expecting it.
I see you guys have made your Fastest Blog ribbon larger, looks great!
Keep it up!
-jbson

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.