Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Easter Egg Hunt Arrival!


NOTE: Eggs only takes 1-2 minutes to appear so easy to get pandas! Those who does not play, then don't comment and want to insults others. If you want to be rude, then you are not welcome here. Thank you. :)
Easter is near, so what does that mean for Pandanda? Well, it means that the Easter Bunny has arrived!

To start things off, once you log in, you will see a counter in the top right corner. This counter shows how many eggs you have collected. Once you've picked up an egg, it updates instantly.
Pandanda Cheats 
The picture shown below is an egg. These eggs come in various colors. Eggs show up just like trash and vegetables do. It's sort of like collecting tickets for Zing! In order to get prizes you must collect eggs. These prizes are RARE, so get them while you can! Collecting eggs takes a lot of patience. The eggs will not disappear when you log off your account.
Pandanda Cheats
Once your finished collecting eggs, head to West Market Street to trade with the Easter Bunny. 

Pandanda Cheats
When you click on the Easter Bunny, this menu will show. This is the menu of prizes you can choose from. Always remember to trade your eggs wisely!

Pandanda Cheats
Here are is a list of prizes:
  • Super Bunny Potion - 2 Eggs
  • Dragon Egg - 100 Eggs
  • Bunny slippers, bird slippers and bird t-shirt - 50 Eggs
That's all today for the Easter Egg Hunt! I have to say my favorite clothing item from the panel of prizes would have to be the birdy shirt. It somehow reminds me of Tweety bird, don't you think? Leave your thoughts!

-Polkagirl919

29 comments:

Spidey880 said...

A new server called Palm was just launched!

cushy said...

If you fish at the fishing hole you can fish out eggs! =D

Anonymous said...

A lot of servers are in actions! Just like a Free Elite Membership Day!!

Luisz1999 said...

Omg I just got all the clothes and dragon in 2 days rofl

PurpleTanya said...

Woot woot! Easter eggs here I come!

Deepseablue said...

Are non elites aloud to get the dragon cause right now i hav 11 eggs=(

Yell4340 said...

Awesome :)

Selena645 said...

I no a cheat (it works for me but i don't no if it would work for other pandaz)in getting easter eggs. u have to wait for a fruit or something to go away and then an egg would show up.


~Selena645~

Nicepuppy9 said...

Awesome, and the bird shirt is so cute :) I'd like to get some slippers if i got enough eggs!

Multimax123 said...

Got my dragon! And Blowy, where did you get this blogger theme?

Blowsight10 said...

Congrats Multimax123! ^^ And this blogger theme was personally made and self-coded by Limey and he only allows close and best buddies to use it.

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

I already have 300 eggs :D
Im going to get 2 dragons and the rest of the clothing when I get 350 eggs

Anonymous said...

non-elites can get the dragon egg!

Bronco said...

Hey guys! I am back! I don't play as much as I use to, but I try. I discovered a site to get free stuff.(I don't want to say a link or anything, against your rules) but that and school have kept me busy!

alexey said...

How do u get them faster then just finding them because it can be boring just finding them?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Now I have two dragons. One from Elite day and now an easter one. I wonder what the dragon looks like..... maybe it has floppy ears!? LOL

Crazy Legs said...

pandanda gang can you PLEASE try to find a easter egg cheat, its so boring and sometimes it takes longer than 1-2 minutes. i only have 46 eggs and i need 100 for dragon egg.

Nicepuppy9 said...

When does the Easter Egg hunting event end? I want to make sure i get all the Easter Themed Eggs before the event ends.

Anonymous said...

That ends on 11 April.

Emini said...

cool it goes until da week after ester right?

Anonymous said...

i know it is so awesome lol

Nicepuppy9 said...

Thanks whoever answered my question :)

Anonymous said...

eggd only come when the game is starting and they go when the game is finished so i cxant pick them up!:@

Anonymous said...

you can find loads at misty hill! (:

Anonymous said...

make a cheat please becuz i only have 14 eggs and i really want a dragon egg!

CoolBrie said...

The dragon looks like a normal dragon, but just the color the egg is. Nothing special.

Crazy Legs said...

I got a dragon egg XD, i just sat at misty hills and waited, it only took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to get 100 eggs, thanks for the tip anonymous =D

Nicepuppy9 said...

I use pawthorne forest to get all my eggs. You can also pick u gems and a bunch of other goodies to add a bonus of cash while egg hunting. Plus know a friend who spotted an easter egg in front of the easter bunny but couldn't pick it up without clicking on the Easter Bunny.

Nicepuppy9/Jayfeather said...

And i would get all the clothing items first because you can't get them everyday but you can get dragons everyday.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.