Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

St. Patricks Day '10 Item!


Hey pandas! Are you wearing anything green on yourself yet?? If not then you better hurry or get pinched! xD As you can probably guess it already, it is St. Patrick's Day and all pandas who log in today will get a Leprechaun hat!! :D Now here are pictures of the item along with a view of it with my player card. ^.^

Pandanda

Pandanda

And here are two pictures I got when I logged into the server and saw a couple of pandas dancing along with the hat on! Lol I just had to joined in, hehehe ^.^

Pandanda

Pandanda

Lol it does not look so great on my player card but sure looks stylish on my panda in the game. xD Remember, tomorrow there will be a brand new catalog coming to Clothing Co.! So don't miss out to check them out and if you have not gotten items for this catalog, then you better hurry! ^.^

-Blowsight10

4 comments:

Lily said...

I went to school today, and soome boys pinched me because I wasn't wearing anything green. I drew a clover on my hand but they said that didn't count. lol
-Frangipani42

Luisz1999 said...

Ola la la it looks good and it looks sort of the hat Zing Ballyhoo wears but just the color

cushy said...

There is a party and I saw primary games =)

HelloxD said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Pandanda gang!!!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.