Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Spring '10 Clothing Catalog!


The brand new Spring Catalog is out with lots of wicked things for both girls and boys pandas! ^^ I'm probably not so fond of the girly items though, for sure. xD Anywho, lets check out the catalog and the Spring items on Pandanda for us! ^.^

Pandanda Cheats

Lol wow, very polkadot. Might be something Polkagirl919 might like with all these dots as pattern, hehehe. ^.^

Pandanda Cheats

Can't forget your glasses and shoes or else just won't have a complete outfit on your panda this Spring! Along with the necklace and hat accessories too. :)

Pandanda Cheats

Pandanda Cheats

Something perfect to wear to dance at the Purple Door and hang out with friends along with showing your dance moves! ^.^

Pandanda Cheats

Calm and breezy, these item are perfect to wear for casual and relaxation. Like when you are fishing at the Fishing Hole! :D

Pandanda Cheats

Pandanda Cheats

Lol more stylish Springy clothing and accessories for you girly pandas to enjoy.

Pandanda Cheats

Pandanda Cheats

Into bugs?? Then these Lady Bug shirts are perfect for you! :D

Pandanda Cheats

And here are the lovely backgrounds from some of our own panda players! One designed by Polkagirl919, which I must say is my favorite! ^.^

Pandanda Cheats

Really awesome clothings don't you think pandas?! Lol, Im not so into with the girl clothing though since a little to girly for me, hehehe. xD But I love the Panama items a lot! However, I must say I'm sticking with my original outfit. ^.^

-Blowsight10

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blowy! When you said that its too girly..That made me remember I dont think I have ever seen you in a dress! (Like...your panda). Who cant wait for the new summer catalog that is coming most likely. (thats wat a mod said) Maybe it will come on the festival date
Misslollie1

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.