Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Cinco de Mayo Free Item - A Red Sombrero


Hey Pandas!
AltoBhai here, my friends at PDG are a bit busy at the moment so I'm posting for them.
Today the Cinco de Mayo free item was released. It's a Red Sombrero! It should be added to your closet as soon as you log on. This message should pop up to confirm that it has been added :-


This is what the item looks like on your player card :-


And this is what it looks like on your panda :-


I think the Sombrero looks wicked :D What are your views of the Sombrero? Tell us them by commenting on this post :)
- AltoBhai

3 comments:

PandaLeg143 said...

I don't think it's wicked... it looks peaceful!

shadow389 said...

I think the sombreros look awesome!!!! they look lik the halloween hats almost. :)

Anonymous said...

I like todays my bday on 5/6/20 my name is Rocky676 and im getting membership today woot! woot!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.