Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

New Furniture Catalog! :D


Today the new 'House&Tree' Catalog was released. PD has introduced some completely new items in it. Here are some of the things in the new catalog :-


Here are some furniture items for Cinco de Mayo :-



Some new furniture themes like 'Party' and 'Fashion shows' :-







Probably the best thing the whole catalog is 'Walls'. This is a completely new type of furniture. Now we can give different walls to our tree house :-



'Space' and 'Spring' are other new exciting themes :-




I think this is the best Catalog yet! :D What do you think? Tell us your views by commenting on this post.
- AltoBhai

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this catalog cuz u can make ur tree look like its in space.

shadow389 said...

everything looks awesome!! But I'm gonna collect alot of money when I'm elite and I'm gonna go crazy w/ my treehouse!!!

Unknown said...

When will have winners of Treasure chest contest?

Anonymous said...

I think it's the best tree furniture catalog so far! I spent 20 thousands coins redecorating my tree! lol
I think it looks good... ;) It looks like a night club! :D

Still waiting for a new clothing catalog :(
I want the beta clothes back! :P

♥Panda753951♥

Anonymous said...

hey Panda! Its me lollie!
I love this catalog too..I especially love the walls it makes the trees look more cosy. :) I can't wait for the new summer clothes catalog

Pup said...

Hello everyone this is a segment from.....PewyNora9845! This treehouse catalog isn't the best, I think the Chinese themed catalog was the best, but this one is still good!

Anonymous said...

HI Westheking!And I like this catalog.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.