Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

New Pandanda Location Coming Soon!!


Woah!! Henry just updated his blog with news about a new room coming to Pandanda :D


The room will be available for elite members only, starting June 1st! Exactly two weeks after the official release, will mark the start of the Summer Festival - and Non-elites can access the room too :D

Henry says that the room is one of the coolest yet! It looks like a beach for summer :D Hmm, I wonder what it would be like in the winter when it snows! xP

Also, on that picture above - you not only see the island, you also see something to the left of it - which looks like another small island?

Cool! I cant wait :D Only 10 days away!!

Comment your thoughts on what you think of the new room.

-Lime12101

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please Henry don't make it just for Elite Members. Not everyonehas money for Elite Membership. Please let us go there too. Please...:((

Luisz1999 said...

Wow I can't wait for it I'm a member!

elite2 said...

It looks more then amazing. And considering the island to the upper left is gray, it probably won't be accessible...

Anonymous said...

I Can't Wait!
I Bet It'll Be Awesome!
I Want New Free Items! Some Girly Ones. :P

♥Panda753951♥

Anonymous said...

thats crazy awesome!

CPGuy said...

Sounds AWESOME!! But annoyed it's only for members! :(

CPGuy

Anonymous said...

Coolio! But I'm not an elite so I'll have to wait a bit for the Summer Festival. Please don't have a party until then :(

-Whistle (born on April 12, 2009)

LucyFantastic said...

Makes sense that they would give it to elites first - at least everyone can visit it in time for the summer festival!

Anonymous said...

I'm not member :,(

Anonymous said...

Yeh I'ts Sad That It's Only For Members :(
But It'll Be Only Fo The First 2 Weeks! :D
Anyways, Non-Members Will Be Able Too See The New Location On June 01 Cuz A Lot Of Bloggers Will Post Pics Of It. :)
And Also I Can't Wait Till Teh Summa Festival! :D

Great Blog!


✰✰(¯`*•.¸,¤°ραη∂αלƼЭףƼΙ°¤,¸.•*´¯)✰✰

Anonymous said...

Hey its BetaTest7!

Just wanted you guys to know who "Anonymous" was. Couldnt remember WordPress... anyway...

I hope the new area has like a surfing game, like clubpenguin. I dont play cp anymore, but it would be awesome to surf in Pandanda!

I need to talk to you guys ASAP, so please talk to me soon!

~BetaTest7

shadow389 said...

yeh i no it stinks elites, go first, get everything first, but at least we get 2 c the place 2 weeks after the elites do than not cing it at all!! :)

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.