Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Zing Ballyhoo's 40th Mystery Item Glitch!


Zing Ballyhoo have finally return to Pandanda and this is his 8th visit to Pandanda land and given us mystery prizes!

However this time for his return, which starts out with the 40th mystery prize, there happens to be a glitch/bug that is occurring. So not only is it an old prize, specifically the 'Joker Shirt' but you keep getting the message that you have a full closet, when you don't!



At this moment on my panda, I have a total of 496 items and I'm pretty sure the maximum limit is 500. But unusually, it keep saying I have a full closet. Then I was sure this was a glitch, when another friend of mine, Luiz1997, had a full closet message too!

So now for the 40th Mystery prize from Zing shall continue to be a mystery, until this glitch is removed from Pandanda. Hope you guys have fun collecting tickets and seems like this time, it isn't as slow like last visit, which is great! :D

-Blowsight10

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zing Ballyhoo made me accidently sell a very rare shirt...:(

*Luisz1997*

-=ImmuniPandas=- said...

I hate this glitch.
I've waited so much for Zing Ballyhoo and I'm expecting to get a great prize but all I've got is a rubbish shirt but completely useful if my Elite Membership expires.

But for now I'm still Elite, ITS RUBBISH!

Anonymous said...

I have just 94 items . And when i tried to get the zing balyhoo joker mask it sayd '' Your closet is full '' hope it will be fixed...


-Cookye

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

i'm confused, so its a before zing prize?
:S And i only have like 60 items..... weird.

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

Oh and, It let me have it.. I think its because I don't have the old Joker shirt, confusing.

Lionelmess7 said...

very disappointed with Zing Ballyhoo!! I clicked on the shirt even though i have it already and when i checked in my backback it wasn't there!!! I hope they fix it soon!!

Anonymous said...

The clothes you are wearing also counts against the limit, even though it doesn't show in the number.

Anonymous said...

este Blowsight10 probé con otro panda y sirvió la camisa que raro no debe ser que volvió a dar la camisa pandanda y como uno ya la tiene no puede canjearla de Nuevo ???

Blowsight10 said...

Lol I did count those number of clothes too Anonymous. :P I know my stuff about Pandanda. xD

-Blowsight10

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.