Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda's Super Questers!!


Hey pandas! So tomorrow is the Quest Pre-Party and Party for Level 20 & Level 34 on Pandanda! :D And here is a post straight from Henry's blog with some more information of the party too:


Wow, one week of the New Year has already gone by! I hope it was a great week for everyone.

We will get this weekend started with two exclusive parties for Elite Questers. At 11 AM Pandanda Time on Saturday, I invite all Elite pandas who have reached Level 34 to meet me in my treehouse on Dogwood server for a special pre-party. I look forward to hearing your tales of Questing glory!

The Level 20 Elite party will begin at 11:30 AM, also on Dogwood server. Elite members who are at Level 20 and above should be able to start logging into Dogwood shortly after 11:00 AM. The Level 34 pandas and I will join you at 11:30 AM for an awesome party all over Dogwood! Dress warmly; it’s going to be cold!

I see that Zing Ballyhoo’s Tent has already been set up in the Treehouse Lobby. Zing himself will return to Pandanda on Monday. He will hide Golden Tickets all over Pandanda for you to collect each week. When you have 10 tickets, you can visit Zing at his tent and trade them for a prize. I wonder what kind of marvelous prizes he will have this time?

Party on, Pandas!
Henry



Also, if you try to go into Henry's treehouse now, you will receive a message stating a restriction for level 34 pandas only!


Are you guys going to both of 20 & 34 or are you just going for the Level 20 Party? I'm definitely going to be there for both! ^.^ Hope to see you guys there, can't wait for the party and then Zing Ballyhoo's return this Monday!! :D

-Blowsight10

1 comments:

Hisup said...

HEY!!
Won't make either partys as I am only level 11 :(
Have funn!!! :)

Hisup

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.