Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda's Panda Gold Is Here!!


Important Notice: The surveys and videos are based by where you live, so pretty much detected by your ip address on the site to figure out where you are located in the world when logged in. Everyone will not be able to see the same offers and/or complete the same offers.



Panda Gold is finally released out on Pandanda pandas!! ^.^ It is really awesome and you can buy OR earn panda golds for your Pandanda account to become an elite panda or even use it to trade in for Pandanda Coins!! :D Let me stop talking and let's check out the update and how to earn Panda Gold on Pandanda! :P


Hey everyone!

One of the most popular requests from your emails is asking us to add more ways to get Elite Memberships. Well great news, today we're introducing Panda Gold!

Panda Gold is a new virtual currency you can use to purchase 1, 3, or 7 day Elite Memberships. You can also exchange Panda Gold for Coins to be used in game!

With Panda Gold you can get a Free Elite Membership in 2 easy steps:
  1. Earn FREE Panda Gold by completing surveys and offers
  2. Spend Panda Gold on 1, 3, or 7 day Elite Memberships
The next time you log in to Pandanda, you'll notice a "Panda Gold" button in the upper right corner. Click this button to see how much Panda Gold you currently have and to take you to the Panda Gold webpage where you can buy, earn, and spend Panda Gold.

Get started now by visiting the Panda Gold webpage or view the
Panda Gold FAQ for more information on how you can earn FREE Panda Gold.


Henry

This is a very awesome way to earn memberships and coins! I can't wait to start and try it out, which I will right after I'm done posting this! ^.^ This is a fantastic opportunity and I can finally buy coins like how I always wanted, hehehe! xP Good luck to everyone and have fun! :D

-Blowsight10

P.S. When you log on your panda, you can see on the top right corner, beside the Map icon is an icon for Panda Gold, which keeps you updated with the amount of Panda Gold you have! :D

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS TERRIBLE! I can't see why people like it! It has given a bad image to Pandanda.

Poor, innocent kids like us are being pushed face-into adverts! Especially the non-members! They are only thinking about membership, like me, which is totally acceptable and Pandanda are the villains! Pandanda must be bankrupt to do have to do this! Or they are greedy! I am totally not recommending Pandanda to my friends as I once did, but am telling them how bad it is.

I am for sure going to make an anti-PandaGold group on PandaSpace. This is a horrible thing and must be stopped. I, for one, don't like it a single bit!

From a very annoyed panda.

lionelmessi7 said...

Panda gold is brilliant, i just completed a survey and i bought coins with my panda gold. IT'S SO COOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I go to the survey page its empty :/
Is it because there arent offers for Portugal?

Blowsight10 said...

I have earned over 600 panda gold and planning to use them for coins!! :D It is going to be great! ^.^

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

the panda gold is so cool!! i am elite for 1 week :D.
The problem is i live in argentina and i dont have a lot of surveys/offers :(

RanRan said...

This isnt working for my its saying no match for my survey????
please help me Pandanda Gang

RanRan

Didlinqa007 said...

Me too anonymous, I am from Czech republic.

Luigi2 said...

im a Member for ten days!
BUT IS SOO COOL!

THIS BLOG I REALY COOL!!!

-Luigi2

Anonymous said...

Is it safe to put my address on the surverys? I did some surveys but the rest I have to use my address and I don't really know if I should use it or not. What should I do?
~ChipetteFan6~

Blowsight10 said...

Hey ChipetteFan6! I honestly suggest that you should use information that isn't yours, kinda like using some store information would be much better and safer. Also, NEVER use your real email, always have some spam emails that you can use for these. Because when you sign up for offers and surveys, you would end up getting spam like crazy to the email you signed up on. Hope that help and good luck! :D

-Blowsight10

Blowsight10 said...

Hey RanRan! Surveys are very hard to deal with, most ppl always get 'no match'. And there isn't anything that can be done about that, unfortunately. >.<

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

It dont let me it says give a valid post code

Angela said...

Hey blow sight10,
Can i find panda gold IN pandanda. i heard that Henry said that we will find panda gold in pandanda

Blowsight10 said...

Hey Angela! At this point, you cant earn Panda Gold IN Pandanda yet. But sometime later in the future, you can! :D

-Blowsight10

alex said...

how to free panda gold.. i am from Slovak republic

Anonymous said...

No fair why does there have to be members

jot33 said...

600 golds????? :O i want :D

Anonymous said...

I completed a survey but didnt get any pandagold waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

how do i do a survey? where do i sighn up for one~!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.