Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Football Clothing added to Catalog!


Hey Pandas,

In the USA, the Superbowl is coming up, which is the championship game for national football.

In response to this, Pandanda added new clothes to the catalog, football style! Which Honestly, since Pandanda has an international audience - I don't agree with it at all xD But hey, the game comes from the states I guess...

But the New catalog is filled with all kinds of football supplies!

The first few pages have regular football Jerseys in different colors, along with football helmets, and face-paint too!




The last page has football T-Shirts, and a football for pandas who are Level 7 or above!!


Yea, so There we go - What do you think of the football items? o.o I still think one of the MAJOR downsides of Pandanda is, even with an international audience, they haven't really celebrated anything in-game for other countries. Every time this American football stuff comes up, or the 'Fourth of July Party' I always get sort of angry xD But I guess that is because I am Canadian, not American.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy the items...

-Lime12101

9 comments:

lionelmessi7 said...

hey Lime, I do agree with you on the sports theme, there are so many sports in the world, I wonder why do they only pick the American football one?? I love soccer, especially european soccer like the Premiership in England and La Liga in Spain. I do like the pink shirt and helmet though, i think it looks really cute on the panda's!!

xCookieCakex said...

'Football' is my Country's natinol sport :)
Its called Rugby Where I live :P

Yeah I don't find it fair that they only do American stuff :/

Kash50905 said...

Limey! I agree! Why only America why not Canada or any other areas!Btw Im canadian also! We are like neighbours xD Same Province

Jacob674 said...

soccer rules! futbol! haha well i do like how they have a non elite item

Anonymous said...

did you know that they change the non elite item? Yesterday it was the green football jersey for non elite and the football was elite item. But today the green football jersey is now elite and the football item is non elite

Anonymous said...

I think since Pandanda is in USA, they do things like this and celebrate American holidays. I know it's an international game and stuff, but I don't mind them doing this. I mean, if they would start doing everything that other countries have, that be 'too much' and I wouldn't like that. So I'm absolutely OK with all of this :)
P.S. Im not from USA lol :D

Sherman98cp said...

This is an awesome catalog update. Go steelers and packers YAY!! =D

Anonymous said...

I disagree. I'm from America, so ya lol. We rock. ;)

-Whistle

Anna1090 said...

I'm from America, too :) I'm so happy that the Packers won!!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.