Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda's New Login Screen!! :D


For the first time since Pandanda was created, they finally launched a new Login Screen! :D

They have pretty much gone into a completely new theme xP Focusing on Purple, Green, and the Coconut Beach! xP


They also updated their servers page too, Once again very purple! xP


Lol, It would be cool if you saw panda's walking around on that beach xP As in, If you went on a server, on the beach there, you would see yourself on the login screen! :D That would be awesome! xD

What do you think, I think its too purple.

-Lime12101

5 comments:

Starboyboy said...

cool! but it ist like that for me :/ ???

lionelmessi7 said...

it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love purple, lol:D

Blowsight10 said...

@Starboyboy Did you try clearing your cache yet and then try the login page?

@Lionelmessi7 Lol I love it myself lionelmessi7 with the green and everything. :P I love the beachiness at the login menu a lot! ^.^

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Lime is thinking, but I see more green than purple =P

-Whistle

Anonymous said...

hey,

i like the new theme and i love purple, but i think it is too much purple for me maybe they should make it rainbow that way everyone is happy :)

littlemiss10

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.