Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Playercard Update!


Hey Pandas,

Pandanda just released a new update, involving pandas player cards! :D The update can only be seen by the panda themselves, not anyone else.


Basically, the player card now shows how much PandaGold you have, and they have a new icon for whole editing your player card feature! :D And Big Thanks to RanRan for telling us about this!

What do you think of this? I think it is useful, but I can still go without it. xP

-Lime12101

5 comments:

lionelmessi7 said...

hey, i didn't even notice it till i checked out your blog today!!!! it is useful especially for seeing how much pandagold i have.

p.s. The Pandanda Gang is the BEST blog.

Anonymous said...

Well, to me there could be some snobs and rude people on PD, and they could make fun of you if you don't have as much gold as they do.. Which would drive people away from PD.

Anonymous said...

RanRan-

I Love it! xD

Bronco said...

How did you get all your gold?!! I need some to get my old membership back since I started playing again!

Kawkeet said...

Hey Lime! You and the Pandanda Gang should make a post showing the best ways to earn PD gold. :D I tried doing some of the offers, but they won't work...
Rock on, Pandanda Gang.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.