Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda 3 Year Birthday Item


Pandanda has been out for a very long time now ever since 2008. With each year your turn on Pandanda, you receive an item for your Pandanda Birthday! Back in August, I noticed that my friend Shef had turned 3 years old! Today, I noticed (thanks to Dogy4) that my friend Shef had finally logged in and received the item, wearing it as well! Here is the 3rd Pandanda Birthday Item!

In this picture, Shef is wearing all 3 Birthday Items as well. Here they are in order:

  • 1 Year Old Item - Birthday Cake Hat
  • 2 Year Old Item - 2 Shirt
  • 3 Year Old Item - 3 Balloon

That item is pretty cool, right? I think it should be shoes or glasses or something but a balloon is pretty cool too! What do you guys think? What do you think Year 4's item will be?

-Penguitt

1 comments:

Sherman98cp said...

Woah I like that gift it's so cool :D

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.