Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda is a Malware Distributor?


Hey Pandas,

I'm not sure if you can even read this right now, because our site is blocked for many of you xD
But, Pandanda has been blocked by google for having Malware on their website.


Google Chrome and Safari block Pandanda right away when you visit it, Firefox does if you have a Google Toolbar, so far no other browsers have been reported for getting this alert.

The warnings you are seeing are caused by our hosting company. Pandanda is safe. Your information is safe.

Pandanda is fine. Something in Chrome and Firefox seems to be falsely detecting malware. I have logged in with Explorer with no problem at all. I will have more information for you as soon as I have some to share!

-Henry

Hmm, I hope it gets fixed! For now, I'm going to try to stay off Pandanda, just to be safe xP

Since Pandanda is down, most Pandanda blogs are down too, because they have some material from Pandanda on them.


Are you having this problem with Google Chrome? Lets hope it gets fixed soon :P

-Lime12101

2 comments:

B1K3 said...

Pretty weird huh? That happened to me!

Sherman98cp said...

Wow very strange, but now it's finally fixed :D

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.