Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Maximum Questing Level Reached!


Hey Pandas,

Super-Quester Pandas (Panda's who have done every single quest, ever!) have just reached level 75, and to their surprise, Level 74 was THE FINAL level for quests. The Maximum Panda Level is level 75!! :D


As you can see, on my quest log, There is a big purple banner that says that I have reached the maximum level! :D

This is probably the most exciting thing I have ever posted! I am SUPER Happy that quests have finally ended at level 75 for Members, after almost a full year of doing quests, every single day.


I wonder If there will be anything added to the Questy Greybeard for Level 75's, I hope so! :D

Just like level 20 for non members, Elite Pandas can still do quests after level 75, but will not be credited for them with Panda Power.

Thank you Pandanda! :D I am so happy that quests have finally ended! What do you think about this news?

-Lime12101

5 comments:

Sherman98cp said...

woah congrats for reaching level 75 lime ^^

Ggutev said...

ahhhh ahhhh ahhh YES YES YES!!! IM LEVEL 75 IN 3-4 days YES YES YES! FINALLY NO MORE QUESTS AHHHH (sorry for caps just excited)

~ggutev

Zigzag1994 said...

Neat. I need 60 More.. =D D:

lionelmessi7 said...

well done that is brilliant. i am level 73 so i cant wait to reach the maximum too. i thought we would have to go up to level 100. i wonder what the next goal will be on pandanda

Anonymous said...

I am level 41 but i continue to reach the maximum because i know that i can(and i want it)!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.