Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Halloween Party This Sunday!


Hey Pandas! Henry just posted on his blog about the Halloween Party coming up to Pandanda this Sunday! Check it out:

Hey Pandas!

You all made Orange Day great! The Pandanda Team is busy making the slide show from the awesome pictures you sent in. I can’t wait until it is ready!

Orange Day was just a warm up for our next party - Halloween! We will party all day on Sunday, October 31. Wear your favorite costumes, play “Hide and Go BOO!” with your friends, collect candy, and look for the special Secret Prize hidden somewhere in Pandanda Land. It could be like finding a needle in a haystack! And keep your eyes open for me! I will be making a surprise visit sometime during the day on Halloween.

Have you seen the new Birthday Cake hats? If your panda is at least one year old in Pandanda, you can visit Fitch in the Clothing Co. on East Market Street to get this cool gift. There will be a new gift for each year of your panda’s age. What a great way to celebrate your Pandanda birthday! Party on!

Wow, that's really awesome! I can't wait and see what the hidden prize will be. Be sure to comment and let us know what you think the prize going to be.

- BetaOmer

7 comments:

Codoyote said...

I think the item is a pumpkin headband!lol jk I think it's a pumpkin shoe,maybe?xD

Anonymous said...

I cant make the party haha because its monday where i am. But..dont miss me too much!
From Misslollie1

Anonymous said...

I kinda think it will be a background. I hope its not but something inside me is saying BACKGROUND LOL.
From misslollie1

Unknown said...

I think its good, SO next year the poeple who couldnt get the birthday cake can have another chance, And the poeple who are already one year old can get a new prize. Still cant wait till the halloween party, I loved last years party. And the pupkin stage :P Hope that comes back.

Liltaco said...

Hi I wasnt sure where to say ths but i have an idea of a sort of thing you could do?
get evry to come to coconut beach on whichever server and get all the pandas to spell "Pandana Gang" in big letters (made of pandas) Just an idea :)

impossible dreams. said...

Lol I didn't attend the orange party ^.^ Such a shame!!

But of course I'll go to the halloween party - it'll be awesome! : ]

- Cooly

Anonymous said...

the halloween party is here! Yay. I got the prize all thanks to missmuffet LOL
From Misslollie1

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.