Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Clothing Collection Fall 2010


Pandanda brand new clothing Pandanda Collection catalog of Fall 2010 is officially out at Clothing Co. by Fitch on Pandanda now pandas!! :D There are A LOT of brand new items in the Pandanda Collection catalog if you haven't check and all are just plain our amazing! So lets go a head and check them all out pandas! :P

First off, we can be listening and jamming on our MP3 players now while on Pandanda with buddies or playing games or just simply to look cool! :P


Now here are some clothing items for you pandas, who love to show your own school spirit and cheer for others to join in with their own spirits! ^.^


Here are some lovely Autumn/Fall clothing, shoes, and messenger bags along with some awesome hoodies for all of us pandas to be creative and stylish around Pandanda. :D





Now are you pandas ready for Karategi all over Pandanda yet?! Ready or not, you can start getting Karategi starting at level 6 for the yellow belt and work up to level 25 for the black belt. With level 25 for Quests, you will be able to buy ALL these awesome Karategi uniform and belt included together! :D So you better not miss any quests now pandas if you want to get these awesome Karategi ASAP! xP

[
[Note: Thanks Spreck for the information about the Karategi starting at level 6 all the way up to level 25! :D]

Hehehe, and seems like Pandanda is back to some Eastern clothing again, specifically Asian attire. :P Just like before when we had a furniture catalog during the Launch of Pandanda with LOTS of Asian oriented furniture. ^^



We finally have more wigs on Pandanda, after receiving the blue, spikey Mohawk from Zing in the past! :D Lol but I'm sticking with my wicked Asian Rice Hat, hehehe. ^.^



And for you girl pandas all around Pandanda, who love stylish clothing that are fashionable, pretty, and casual, for this upcoming season - Autumn/Fall - here are some floral dresses and more different colored ballet slippers you guys would enjoy. xP


Also, you guys would definitely love some more of these brand new Plaid skirts and Sweater Tops. :P


Here are some Athletics T-shirts for you pandas who love and enjoy doing sports, with 2 of the shirts having a minimum Quest level too! :D


The next 2 pages in the catalog are FILLED with wicked and pandatastic items with a specific minimum Quest level for each item! :D Lol I'm definitely aiming for level 25 now for the Lime Green MP3 player, hehehe! ^.^



Finally, don't forget to check out the brand new backgrounds with most of them being Halloween theme! :D And of course, some with a minimum Quest level before you can buy them. :P



Wow, wow, wow! So many awesome items in the new catalog and I can't wait to reach Level 25 at all!! :D It is going to be awesome, I want to get all those Karategi and of course the Lime Green MP3 player, hehehe. :P

One thing I'm really annoyed though is that my closet is already full and I had to sell a bunch of things. >.< Now I wonder, what will happen when our closet is full with just plain out free, giveaway items and can't buy anything. No point in being elite when you can buy things... e.e'

Anywho though, what do you guys think about this new catalog with all the new items!! :P Oh yeah, there are also other items but those were just returned like the Halloween tshirts. :) Hope you guys love this new Pandanda Collection & comment below and tell me what you guys think about this new catalog and what is your favorite item! ^.^
-Blowsight10


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey PDG!
Thanks for the update and description of the catalog. It is pretty cool, I would have liked to have seen some more tops similar to halter tops and that but the other items in the catalog make up for that!

You know how your closet was full? Well I was wondering how many pages did you have when it was full?

Thanks again,
Yours Sincerely
Misslollie1

Spreck said...

Great post! The Karategi outfits start at level 6 for the yellow belt and work up to level 25 for the black belt.

Blowsight10 said...

@Misslollie1 Thanks a lot Misslollie1 and even though Im not girly girl and stuff, I prefer these sweater tops more than halter tops! xD Now for a full closet, it is 400 items right now. xP And glad to know you like the description of the catalog and everything! :D

@Spreck Thanks a lot for the info Spreck! I'll make sure to update the post about that and a shout-out thanks! ^.^ Lol you looked awesome in the Kimono and mustache by the way xD!

-Blowsight10

50000Guy said...

Hello!
I just wanted to say THESE UPDATES ROCK LIKE THE RULER SAYING TO THE ROCK: "YOU ROCK!" Okay anyways...Thanks for posting the updates blowy! And yeah the closet space is getting small. There should have been an iPod for the non elites too! GO PDG EVEN THOUGH IDK WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS! Oh wait...It means PandandaGang...Hm...GO PANDANDAGANG!

kthxbai,
50000Guy

Anonymous said...

400 items? Weird, I only have around 140 items and I couldn't buy a background because I was told I had full closet space.

-Beth

Blowsight10 said...

@50000Guy Lol no problem gramps and awesome to see you loving the new catalog! :P And only you would be getting senioritis in the middle of a comment. xD I keed, i keed :3

@Beth Hmm that is weird Beth and you are an Elite right??

Anonymous said...

No, I never been one except on Elite Days.

Besides, I love this post! :) The lime Ipod is my favourite too. XD

-Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I think 5 is my lucky number why did I go level 6? Now I feel like trying to as Henry to cut my level back to 5 with no panda power. But he cant I bet bt I got my yellow belt but, Come on 5 is mylucky number. Please Henry Please... :( Anyone nice catlog Henry...Cant wit for the coustems and yeah...But I hope the have like a vampier...m 10 but now I wanna be something eles but I cant :( Bye!

Blowsight10 said...

Lol oooh that's why, non-elite pandas has a smaller closet space, which seems to be 150 space basing from what you just said in the first comment. xP And Lime MP3 player for the win!! xD

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

Also if you have full closet space, you HAVE to make a slot available for the Level 5 hoodie, which totally sucks.

Too bad Zeevex won't come to Canada until Winter.

-Beth

Blowsight10 said...

Lol omg that is true but I sold enough items before I bought some things from the catalog. So I have like 3-4 open spots in my closet, oh blah. xD

-Blowsight10

cube said...

LOL wth? You have 400 items? How many coins do you have?


cube-

KittysAreFun said...

I'm a non-elite on pandanda right now, and it says I can buy the level 10 t-shirt, I wanna buy it, but I need to know will I be able to wear it when i'm level 6? Or do I have to get to level 10?

Codoyote said...

Honestly,I actually have no favorite tiem from this catalog!I really don't have a favorite item to chose from this amazing catalog!I'm actially aiming from the messenger bag,mp3 players,and hoodies.As a non-elite,I'm wearing and staying in my ninja suit for now until I find a store with Zeevex cards and by them.

Anonymous said...

i think the catalog is awesome
but my closet is full at 96 items and it wont let me buy anything-owl96

Willola said...

I think the mp3 players are cool! x

Anonymous said...

Oh cool thanks Blowsight!

It seems like it will take ages to get the panda power items because level 7 takes ages and we have to get up to level....25? to get some of the stuff.

Hopefully the panda power stuff stays in many of the future catalogs because I will need some time before I can get the items!
LOL
Misslollie1

♥Panda753951♥ said...

Lolz Lolliez.
I think this Catalog is kewl. Sincerely, I like the Boy stuff more than Girl stuff. :P
Have you guys realized that now you can pick up mushrooms, diamonds and any other kind of stuff while catchin bunnies or ghosts? They didn't let you do that before... I think it's kinda annoying caz yesterday I was catchin ghosts and I accidentaly clickd a mushroom so the message appeared of my screen and I got frozen by Blue Ghost... :S But it's still good if you're doing quests and you don't care about ghosts or bunnies :)
Lolliez!: U kno dat if u wanna make your name be: Misslollie1 and u don't wanna create a Google or Blogger account, you can just click where it says: Comment as: and click the option
Name/URL and then type your name. =)

KK Awesome post juzz like always!

Lovz...


♥Panda753951♥

Anonymous said...

This catalog rocks! Another reason why Pandanda rules is (unlike club penguin) they actually allow non-elites to get some items like those sport shirts and the green shirt, pants, and shoes when I get to levels 10, 12, and 15. Another awesome post Pandanda Gang. I hope to see ya at the Level 5 party tomorrow! :D

-Whistle

Anonymous said...

OH panda! That happened to me too and as well you can click on the person there like dan i think at darby and when i was catching bunnies there was a bunny next to dan and it made me click on dan and i couldnt get the bunny. LOL

From Misslollie1

Eddybrek said...

@KittysAreFun Sorry, you need to become Level 10 before purchasing that shirt.

I love this catalogue! It's full of really great clothing, like the "Sweet, Sweet Power" pages.

-Eddybrek

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.