Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Level 5 Party Review!


Henry's Pandanda Level 5 Party was today exclusively for pandas on Pandanda who have reached to at least Level 5 in Quests in 2 Pandanda servers, Palm with Elm added on due the huge amount of pandas! :D

Lol as most, probably ALL, both Pandanda servers was FULL and very difficult to get in. Once the party started, we also received a very exclusive Level 5 Hoodie on Pandanda that is very awesome! :D



Now for the party, it was a blast and from what we found out from Henry, MORE parties like this will happen in the future!! So you pandas, who are behind or lazy with quests, better start working and those who enjoys the quests, keep on enjoying them like us, hehehe! ^.^ Not only did Henry came but there was also the Sheriff, Skippers, Moonglow, and Jule too!! :D


I, Blowsight10, and everyone else had a lot of fun and tons of enjoyment! Minus the times where I had difficulties into the server or room but that is always known and not surprising during Henry's party, lol. xD Anywho though, what do you guys, who have attended, think about the party? Leave us a comment below! ^.^

-The Pandanda Partnership
   BetaOmer, Blowsight10, Jaguar, Jmann93, Lime12101, Polkagirl919, Skaterjessie

Follow us on twitter @PD_Partnership! Its a pass to having information and access to Mini Parties!

9 comments:

John Read said...

Yay Jule isn't gone then.
I know her from another game, but I haven't seen her in almost a year!

John Read said...

Sorry for double comment, but I wanted to come, but i ran out of quests to do, and couldn't level up. :(

Anonymous said...

The party was pretty awesome wasn't it?
I was there on Elm (the second stop for Henry) because the servers weren't loading and one time after about 50 previous attempts I got onto Palm and then I went to Henry's tree house (he wasn't even there at the time) and then it stopped loading and I was like NOOOOO so I had no choice but to log off.

But....then when I finally got onto Elm, After about an hour of waiting and trying to waste time Henry's name popped up and the party for Elm started!

I would have come on sooner so that I got a "spot" in the server Palm but because it was so early in the morning for me I was just like nah I will just try to get on.

Thanks for the awesome post woah my comment is long rofl,
Ok Bye...keep up the good work
From Misslollie1

Anonymous said...

Awsome hoody and great party!!!!




Negi

LucyFantastic said...

It was a total blast .. for a while I couldn't get on the server but then I did and even met Henry. Love my new Hoodie.

Wonder what level the next party will be?
Great post PDG.

Willola said...

I thought it was awesome and I loved the hoddie. But it was quite annoying that the servers were full ect. I had to get off ect bout when the party started too.

Didlinqa007 said...

And Henry says somenting about costumes yay! :D

Unknown said...

BREAK IT DOWN !!! It was a cool party ! But not more exciting than yours , PDPS (PD partnership) !

What can i say ? The itiem was cool .. I saw sheriff .. I already added henry , and i almost drink coffe ! Yuckz ! Lmao waddya say about staying and at the computer from 18:00 to 23:30 ?!


Hope you'll make another blast party with memberships xD! (Please ,this time , not on twitter , i quited it :-")

-The PD-news-RO co president , Colman13!

♥Panda753951♥ said...

Lol Lolliez ikr long comment!
I have just realized of something:
Here's a Glitch:
If you open your backpack, and then open a chest, your coins below the picture of your Panda will get huge. The letter they are written in get in a bigger size and only the first number of your coins show. Hope you understood lol. It is way hard to explain. But if you open your backpack, then open a chest and look at your coins, you'll see it! Hope it helped. :D
There's a pic of it in my PandaSpace Page. Here the link: www.pandaspace.ning.com/profile/panda753951 :)


Thank You for an awesome post again!

Best Wishes,

♥Panda753951♥

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.