Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda's 1st Anniversary 2010!


Hey Pandas,

Today is Pandanda's 1st Anniversary!! :D There is lots of balloons set up around the land, and a free item!! :P

The free item is a shirt with "PD" on it, and a candle :P


You get the shirt at any time, when you login on this day!!! :D


Also, lots of the rooms are decorated around Pandanda, with Purple and white balloons for the Anniversary!! :D


I really like this party :P I really like how it corresponds with the Pumpkin Festival!! :D

-Lime12101

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice party :)

Anonymous said...

Lime, you might not like the shirt but I do! I like how creative they were making half of the "P" be the #1 with a candle. I'm glad it's a shirt and not a hat :D

-Whistle

Anonymous said...

the free item is awesome -owl96

Codoyote said...

Like oh em gee,the shirt is awesome!

Misty said...

I fell very sorry for the people who are going to lose their elite membership...
Misty

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.