Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Bunny Field and New Bunny Game!!


Hey fellow pandas!! Pandanda is finally removed of all snow and The Bunny Field is now open!! We thought we would be able to catch bunnies as pets but instead it is actually a really wicked, fun game!! Here are pictures of the game and the field:
Here is a a picture of where the field is and it is actually called Darby Field:

Heres a picture of Farmer Dan from the new newspaper!

There is a new wicked game and here is how it looks like when you play (note: You have to wait a while before you can play)

In the end of the game, there will be a game results looking like this:

The Orchard looks different now too now after all the snow has melted!!

Also, Paige and Steve have changed their outfit now that the snow has melted:

The player toolbar is also upgraded:

Finally, if you go to any treehouse, there is a leafy frame-o-like border around all the treehouses!!

And that is all guys! We are really hyped up and excited with all these new updates and the new game!! It is so freaking wicked!! Any who, later fellow pandas!
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~

7 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

I'm sooooooo excited!! This was freakin awesome!! The best updates on Pandanda I have seen so far and really makes me anxious on later updates! :D What about you guys?

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Anonymous said...

I love Pandanda, its such a great fun online game.

I love the new updates and the game is really fun. Its cool that you can play against each other.

You guys were are really fast to update. Thanks for the great blog!!!

Alec White said...

Hey Steve has changed too!

Blowsight10 said...

I love pandanda too Lulu! I was so excited once I saw there was new updates!!
~*!Blowsight10!*~
P.S. Oh kool! Thx dude!

Anonymous said...

this is so cool!!

Anonymous said...

hi! I was Anaklusmos on Pandanda, and I wanted to say I LOVE PANDANDA your website made me want to go to this website Pandanda

Anonymous said...

Hi! I play Pandanda to! I have a question: When I play bunny chase, why do I always keep getting timed out when I reach about 30-40 bunnies? It's getting really annoying and I'd like to when for once! Please help!
~Lilly541

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.