Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Bunny Field Discovered and Henry Says Hi to his fellow bloggers!


Hey Fellow Pandas! Here is what we found today at Henry's blog. It's about were all the bunnies are coming from! Here is what Henry had to say:
Bunny Field Discovered!Mar. 13th, 2009
Hey everyone, I finally found out where the bunnies are coming from! It turns out that Farmer Dan has a field behind the orchard where he raises bunnies. Those unruly bunnies are always trying to get themselves in trouble and have figured out how to open their bunny hutch. They keep sneaking out, running across the field and off into the orchard. Farmer Dan is worn out from frantically trying to catch them all.

In the next week or so, once the snow has melted, you'll be able to visit his field to help him catch the bunnies. He’ll even pay you some good coins for the help. The bunnies think it’s funny to get chased around and they actually like being caught and put back into their safe and warm hutch after a nice run. I can’t wait!

And a big “HI” to all of my fellow bloggers out there. I’ve been reading your blogs and wanted to send out kudos to the following bloggers;
Indy 59, Robot, Flamester3000, Sameer1000, AltoBhai, MagieCZ, Wutter, Manis, Lime12101, Tano, reporterpandanda, edytkakuki, onlymustang, SarRa220, Oxyah and The Pandanda Gang (Polkagirl919, Blowsight, & Kevinice95)! You have all done an awesome job!

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, I get a lot of emails! :) If you have a blog about Pandanda then send me a link as I’d love to see it.
We will keep you updated on this and see what else is new on Pandanda! We are glad that Henry saw our site and he could see yours too! Just go here if you want Henry to see your blog or you just want to ask a question! :http://www.pandanda.com/contact_henry.htm
Thats all for now!
~Pandanda Gang~
P.S. We wanted to inform you that we have just gotten a new domain so the address is "http://pandandagang.com" . You can still go to "http://pandandagang.blogspot.com" it will just redirect it back here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can you 3 please work at my site at http://pandandacheatsgang.wordpress.com and just leave and comment their saying yes or no with your e-mail. Awesome posts. Please. I am you BIGGEST fan. Please please please? I am BIGGEST fan. Love you. Bye. Please.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can you please work at my site at: http://pandandacheatsgang.wordpress.com. I do not copy and I am always trustworthy. Please. I am you BIGGEST fan. Please. I even made a Tatoo of your blog banner and I put it on. Please. I am your biggest fan. Just leave your e-mails and saying yes or no and I will add you and you can always trust me that I won't copy anything from your site or that copyer site. Have a AWESOME PANDANDA day. Please.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Posts! Would you like to join The Pandanda Cheats Club? Just send a e-mail with your e-mail to: jackrongjr@hotmail.com saying you want to join The Pandanda Cheats Club and you will be a Admin on The Pandanda Cheats Club and please join. You get free 2000 dollars on Pandanda every month you join. Please join.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! A domain. Coolio!
- Robot

Anonymous said...

Can i please join You guys? I am your BIGGEST fan. I love Pandanda And I love Your website!

By the way, My Pandanda user name is Unsafeskull!
If You have the answer for my question (Can i join Your gang?) then email me on my email.
its: PDGPandandagangPDG@gmail.com

Bye for now!

Blowsight10 said...

Hey Unsafeskull, my friends and I are really happy to see more and more people commenting and telling us how you guys really enjoy our Pandanda Blog. For joining, many people have ask and i mean MANY each day. Unfortunately, we are not adding people on the blog. However, we are planning something for everyone to join and be part of this specifc blog for the whole Pandanda Community!! I hope this respnose satisfy your question and everyone else!! Cya later! ;)

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Anonymous said...

sweet! That was awesome that he saw ur site!!!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.